Best source for risers and similar sfx?

with industry Pro, Nick Batzdorf

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

TheElement
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Best source for risers and similar sfx?

Post by TheElement » Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:09 pm

I agree..Splice. pretty much all I use now. Just got an external hardrive and keep my Splice folder on there and the Splice app on my laptop. The app makes it very easy to search. I only wish the Splice app could sync to my Cubase but they havent done that yet. However it does sync with some DAWs
Hollywood Music In Media Award Nominated Record Producer from The BahamasFacebook | Soundcloud

cosmicdolphin
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by cosmicdolphin » Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:04 am

TheElement wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:09 pm
I agree..Splice. pretty much all I use now. Just got an external hardrive and keep my Splice folder on there and the Splice app on my laptop. The app makes it very easy to search. I only wish the Splice app could sync to my Cubase but they havent done that yet. However it does sync with some DAWs
It syncs with my DAW ( cakewalk ) ..you just use the Splice Bridge plugin they introduced a while back. Pretty sure it's standard VST plugin but it's only available on certain price plans but worth it IMHO.

https://splice.com/blog/how-to-use-splice-bridge/

TheElement
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by TheElement » Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:21 am

cosmicdolphin wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:04 am
TheElement wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:09 pm
It syncs with my DAW ( cakewalk ) ..you just use the Splice Bridge plugin they introduced a while back. Pretty sure it's standard VST plugin but it's only available on certain price plans but worth it IMHO.

https://splice.com/blog/how-to-use-splice-bridge/
Cool thanks. I will check it out. 8-)
Hollywood Music In Media Award Nominated Record Producer from The BahamasFacebook | Soundcloud