Producer Searching For Songwriters/Topliners

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Lordbart

Producer Searching For Songwriters/Topliners

Post by Lordbart » Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:07 am

Hi there!
I am an Italian based Producer.
I run my own recording studio and i have an independent publishing company.

I am new to the world of the sync,
so i am searching for collaborators to build a catalogue and send application for the listings shown in the site.

I mostly work in the urban genres... but i have interest also in rock and other styles.
So.
If you are able to work in fast deadlines and provide professional recordings for your voice, feel free to contact me both for sending demos or propose listing you would like to run into.

50/50 writing right shares.

hopelandstudio [@] gmail .c om
I am an italian based producer and i am always in search for collaborations with Songwriters and Topliners able to record themselves.
Let's take a ride on this Taxi!

Feel Free to contact!
www.hopelandstudio.com

roryf9

Re: Producer Searching For Songwriters/Topliners

Post by roryf9 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 12:09 pm

Hi There,

Myself and my London based writing partner Simon Kay are always looking for producers to work with and provide towlines for backing tracks. We have had a handful of released over the past few years. Feel free to check out some of our work/previous colabs via the link below.

https://soundcloud.com/flynn-4

Regards,

Rory

Thomasballinger

Re: Producer Searching For Songwriters/Topliners

Post by Thomasballinger » Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:12 am

Hi - I joined Taxi about a month ago and have submitted some songs. About 12 have been critiqued and I have been very pleased. The lyrics have gotten good returns. The music? Some. The singing? Eh. If you would like to listen, I have posted about 30 songs, some with alternate versions, to my page, Thomas Ballinger. See what you think!! Thank you