Feedback on Taxi's current listings.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

mattbee
Active
Active

EMOTIONAL, HEARTFELT "LUDOVICO EINAUDI"-Style INSTRUMENTAL

Post by mattbee » Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:10 am

Hi all,
Just putting this out there for feedback from anyone please? It's not quite done in terms of additional elements like strings, and I'll probably get a piano player onboard to record the piano part (if it isn't dead in the water from people's feedback :lol: ) so more seeking feedback re. the composition and other elements. Does it seem like a journey, such as the listing asks for? I'm sure I'll put in a few more transitional swells etc, but not too sure how far from the main theme I should take it in terms of variation especially...

Many thanks,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fm0clgpges31c ... 1.mp3?dl=0

Listing:
EMOTIONAL, HEARTFELT "LUDOVICO EINAUDI"-Style INSTRUMENTALS are needed by a very successful EXCLUSIVE Music Licensing Company with a long history of AWESOME placements for TAXI members!

This Company is searching for emotionally moving Instrumentals in the general wheelhouse of the following references we got directly from them:

"Life" by Ludovico Einaudi

"Nuvole Bianche" by Ludovico Einaudi

"Primavera" by Ludovico Einaudi

Please send well-composed Instrumentals with an overall emotional and heartfelt sound and feel that's generally similar to pieces by Ludovico Einaudi. Your submissions should have captivating melodies, top-notch musicianship, and excellent arrangements that pull at listener's heartstrings. Piano-based instrumentation in the general style of the references will work best for this request. Craft your pieces around a central motif, and create a sense of movement and dynamics by layering instruments in and out as they progress – taking the listeners on an emotional journey will be key to nailing this request. Please be sure your production is polished and if you choose to use any virtual sounds or instruments, please be sure they are high-quality and sound like the real thing.

All submissions should be around two to four minutes in length, give or take. Non-faded, buttoned/stinger endings will work best. Please do not copy the referenced music in any way, shape, or form. Use it only as a general guide for tempo, tone, texture, and overall vibe. Broadcast Quality is needed.

peacheschrenko
Active
Active

Re: EMOTIONAL, HEARTFELT "LUDOVICO EINAUDI"-Style INSTRUMENTAL

Post by peacheschrenko » Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:12 am

Just listened to the cue you were working on and I like the intensity of the chords you chose. Hope you got it finished the way you wanted and got it submitted. I just submitted to this listing also. Good Luck! :)