Just Renewed Again

A cozy place to hang out and discuss all things music.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

melodea
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: Just Renewed Again

Post by melodea » Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:07 am

admin wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:22 am
And thank YOU for supporting TAXI, Casey! Another great reason to stick with TAXI is that we've been adding new listing clients like crazy over the last 2-3 years. Really good ones!! Even though you've got "go to" companies, they all have peaks and valleys as shows get cancelled, supervisors change, etc. Adding NEW go to clients to you list is always a great idea.

ML
Word!
[glow][/glow]Melodea a.k.a. Chris Moser

OwenGrech
Impressive
Impressive

Post by OwenGrech » Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:10 am

Casey H wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:48 am
I just renewed Taxi again, for around the 13th or 14th year in a row. :mrgreen: :D 8-)

While I've been submitting less and less over the years (Have a bunch of "go to" direct library contacts now), I continue to re-up to support the organization that got me started and of course, support the Road Rally. The overwhelming majority of my "go to" libraries are because of Taxi. Also virtually all my co-writers, WFH artists, and producers are because of this Taxi community.

Thank you Taxi and all of YOU!

:D Casey
Cheers to that and to 14 more :)
Thanks for being present around here sharing your experience and on a more personal note thanks for our recent collab - it was fun!

Take care
Owen

Tunesmith
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by Tunesmith » Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:59 am

I renewed as well of course! Without TAXI I would not have songs signed and I woud not be on this awesome path of creativity and sync! Also I have met the best people to collaborate with. And the education has been phenominal. That in itself has been so worh it. It would feel kind of weird not to be a member. Also would not want to miss out on a special listing that is only available via TAXI!

Thank you ML for all you do and have done!

Linda Cullum
AKA Tunesmith