Christmas compilation

Did you get a deal through TAXI? Lets hear about it!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

SusanAnnNorberg
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Christmas compilation

Post by SusanAnnNorberg » Sat Oct 15, 2022 6:46 pm

I've been a member for a little over a year and this is my first success. I sent my song in for the Christmas compilation and its apparently working really well. I received an email from someone in England wanting to make an album. But after two days I was contacted that it was canceled because they didn't have enough songs and couldn't have it ready by Christmas so he was putting it off. So then I decided to submit it to a different listing on taxi for a Christmas song which ends October 19. Now I've just received an email with a contract for a music library. Is there any way I could tell if that other listing could possibly be the same library that sent me this contract?

Either way I'm happy my Christmas song is out they are being heard.

https://www.taxi.com/members/kvicyQmjSq ... ke-me-back

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Re: Christmas compilation

Post by Casey H » Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:02 pm

Congrats! It does happen sometimes where a library contacts you before you get the Taxi results. I could see that happening with Christmas songs this time of year as it's quickly approaching and things happen fast. But there is no way to know for sure. You could contact Taxi and see if they'll tell you as they *might*. But OTOH, does it really matter? You got what I hope is a good library offer. Congrats again! :D

SusanAnnNorberg
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: Christmas compilation

Post by SusanAnnNorberg » Sat Oct 15, 2022 7:19 pm

True.. I guess I'll sign the contract..