Forward For Kids Programming!

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Forward For Kids Programming!

Post by Casey H » Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:01 pm

A collaboration with the very talented Owen Grech got the forward! :D Thank you Owen! I LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER!

The track: https://s.disco.ac/avhbzkudrvrt

The listing:
HAPPY, FEEL-GOOD INSTRUMENTALS for KIDS PROGRAMMING are needed by a great Music Library with lots of success in Film and TV placements for a variety of TV, Film, Promotional, and Advertising opportunities.

This Library is looking for Mid-to-Up-Tempo Instrumentals in the general wheelhouse of the following references:

Just Kidding (from 2:03 - 3:41)

Andi Mack (from 0:27 - 0:42)

The Baby-Sitters Club (from 4:28 - 5:11)

Quoting the Library: "We're looking for kids-related material for the 9-13 age group."

Send them well-composed Instrumentals that create an overall happy, fun, bouncy, and positive vibe and feel that could work well for kids/preteen programming, promos, and entertainment. Your submissions should have uplifting motifs, feel-good grooves, and excellent arrangements. Instrumentation in the general ballpark of the references will suit your submissions best – think piano, claps, vibraphone, synths, bass, drums, funky guitar, etc. Please be sure your production is polished and any virtual instruments or sounds you use are high-quality and not dated sounding.

NOTE: This listing is geared at children ages 9-13, so please be sure that your Instrumentals are not too youthful sounding.

All submissions should be about 2 to 4 minutes long (give or take) with non-faded, buttoned/stinger endings. Do NOT copy the references in any way, shape, or form. Use them only as a general guide for tempo, tone, texture, and overall vibe. Do NOT submit any material with unauthorized samples of any other artists’ music, sounds, or any other form of media. Broadcast Quality is needed.

NOTE: Do NOT submit any tracks with spoken producer tags/watermarks as they're not usable for film and TV placements.

This company offers an EXCLUSIVE deal. You’ll split any upfront sync fees 50/50. They’ll get 100% of the Publisher’s share, and you’ll get 100% of the Writer’s share. You must own or control 100% of your Master and Copyright. Since this is an EXCLUSIVE deal, please be sure the material you submit for this pitch is NOT already signed with other Libraries or Catalogs. Please submit as many Instrumentals as you’d like, online or per CD. All submissions will be screened and critiqued by TAXI. Submissions must be received no later than 11:59 PM (PDT) on Sunday, October 16th, 2022. TAXI # S221016KD
:D

OwenGrech
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Forward For Kids Programming!

Post by OwenGrech » Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:46 am

My Pleasure Casey! I really enjoyed doing this :D :D

I also learned a lot as I never dabbled in this genre before so thanks and kudos to you for the idea!

........Now I'm off to put a deposit on that Lamborghini :lol:

shamus
Active
Active

Post by shamus » Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:04 am

Congratulations!!!

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Post by Casey H » Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:38 am

OwenGrech wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:46 am
........Now I'm off to put a deposit on that Lamborghini :lol:
I'm going with the DeLorean. I'll meet you at the 2019 rally! :lol:

#1.21GigaWatts
#FluxCapacitor

superkons
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by superkons » Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:59 am

Nice one, boyos!
Marco - Pianist, keyboardist, composer for film/TV/games/media

https://musicalwizardry.com
https://soundcloud.com/marcoiannello

OwenGrech
Impressive
Impressive

Post by OwenGrech » Wed Oct 26, 2022 6:21 am

Casey H wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:38 am

I'm going with the DeLorean. I'll meet you at the 2019 rally! :lol:

#1.21GigaWatts
#FluxCapacitor
Can't go wrong with the DeLorean AND a little bit of pre-pandemic :) see you there ;)

OwenGrech
Impressive
Impressive

Post by OwenGrech » Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:20 am

superkons wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:59 am
Nice one, boyos!
Thanks Marco :)

kanary48

Post by kanary48 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:43 am

Congratulations Casey and Owen, on the Forward for the Kids Programming! That's awesome-good luck with it:)

Ed and I have 2 CDs (in my name) of original Children's Songs on Spotify, itunes, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and in circulation in Public Libraries in the US. It's another aspect of what we do, having both taught for years. But we've never tried doing Children's Music instrumentals. That's a thought. And so happy for you both. Keep us posted!
Carol Nicodemi