Comments on Emotional Piano Track TAXI # S221206EM

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

bmoBauhaus
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Comments on Emotional Piano Track TAXI # S221206EM

Post by bmoBauhaus » Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:53 pm

Looking for thoughts on this emotional piano track. All comments are appreciated. Thank you!

Here is my track:
https://www.taxi.com/members/N5SOUeh_Qe ... ely-nights

Here is the listing:
EMOTIONAL PIANO INSTRUMENTALS are needed by a hard-working Music Library that's landing tons of placements in TV and Film.

NOTE: This Library is BRAND NEW to requesting music from TAXI, so this is a great opportunity to create a new, ongoing relationship for your music with an awesome company whose catalog you're probably not in, yet!

This Company is on the hunt for emotional Instrumentals in the general stylistic ballpark of the following references:

"Lost In Island" by Yiruma

"Blazing" by Korey Banks

"At the Ivy Gate" by Brian Crain

"Laetitia" by Ron Adelaar

Please submit top-notch, original Instrumentals that feature piano as their ONLY instrumentation. Your submissions should evoke a strong emotional vibe and sound that could tug at listener's heartstrings. Captivating melodies and engaging arrangements that take listeners on a dynamic and heartfelt journey are a must. Your production should be polished and if you choose to use any virtual instruments or samples, they need to be high-quality and indistinguishable from the real thing.

TAXI Tip: Leaning on the more melancholy side of the emotional spectrum could give your pieces an added edge.

Your submissions should be roughly 2 to 3 minutes long, give or take. Non-faded, buttoned/stinger endings will work best. Do NOT copy the referenced material in any way, shape, or form. Use it only as a general guide for tempo, tone, and overall vibe. Do not submit any material with unauthorized samples of other artists’ Songs, sounds, or any other form of media. Broadcast Quality is needed.

DouglasKnight
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: Comments on Emotional Piano Track TAXI # S221206EM

Post by DouglasKnight » Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:34 am

Hi Brian,

Sounds great to me and seems to fit the brief well, though I didn't hear the references. If anything, it seemed a bit fast for me at times for a sad piece, but very well done overall, and good luck!
Doug