Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

regardner
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Blues Guitar Looking For EDM Producer

Post by regardner » Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:47 pm

Hello,

I am a blues guitarist looking for someone who can produce EDM with whom I can collaborate on a track to pitch to the recent Blues/EDM hybrid listing.

Here is some of my blues guitar playing: https://soundcloud.com/user-584639199/m ... al_sharing

Here is the listing.

BLUES/EDM HYBRID INSTRUMENTALS are needed by a very busy Music Library with a great track record of placements in Films and TV shows!

This Library is looking for Mid-to-Up-Tempo Instrumentals that could be heard on a playlist with the following references we got directly from them:

"Blues Bounce" by Erik Vargas

"Night Bell (Arizona)" by Kerala Dust

"Purple Hat" by SOFI TUKKER (from 0:51)

Although some of the references have vocals, please submit Instrumentals only for this request.

Please send them well-produced Hybrid Instrumentals that seamlessly combine elements of EDM and Blues music. Your submissions should have driving EDM beats, bluesy guitars, memorable motifs, and engaging arrangements. Instrumentation in the general ballpark of the references will suit your submissions best. Please craft your pieces around a central motif and layer instrumentation in and out as they progress to create dynamics, interest, and forward motion. Your production should be polished and any virtual sounds or instruments you use should be high-quality and current-sounding.

All submissions should be about 90 seconds to 2 minutes long, give or take. Non-faded, button/stinger endings will work best. Do NOT copy the references in any way, shape, or form. Use them only as a guide for tempo, texture, and tone. Do not submit any material with unauthorized samples of other artists’ Songs, sounds, or any other form of media. Broadcast Quality is needed.

This company offers an EXCLUSIVE, 50/50 deal. You’ll split any applicable sync fees the company receives 50/50 with the company. You’ll keep 100% of the Writer’s share and the Library will get 100% of the Publisher's share. You must own or control your Master and Copyright to submit for this opportunity. Please submit as many Instrumentals as you'd like, online or per CD. All submissions will be screened and critiqued by TAXI. Submissions must be received no later than 11:59 PM (PST) on Sunday, January 8th, 2023. TAXI # S230108ED

cosmicdolphin
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Blues Guitar Looking For EDM Producer

Post by cosmicdolphin » Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:45 am

Hey Reg

Yeah I'd be up for a collab on this - closest example I can find in my catalogue is this track I did with another guitarist mate of mine but he's pretty much quit Sync now.

It was based on another Sofi Tukker track called Bats**t

https://on.soundcloud.com/ohSjC

Let me know if interested.

Mark

regardner
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: Blues Guitar Looking For EDM Producer

Post by regardner » Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:36 am

Yessir! I am very interested.

I'll send you a DM.