Far Asian instrumentals S221222HF

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

pveniot
Impressive
Impressive

Far Asian instrumentals S221222HF

Post by pveniot » Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:00 am

Hi, hope is all good in CA and in your 'hood.
I have not been very active in the Forums but I come to it often.

Got this cue for submission

https://soundcloud.com/pierre-veniot/aruku-to

NOTE: We previously ran this request as Dispatch Listing #D221105FE, but the Company didn't find what they were looking for, so they asked us to try again. If you submitted to listing #D221105FE, please send different material this time around.

This Company is on the hunt for a range of Mid-to-Up-Tempo Instrumentals in the general wheelhouse of the following references:

Koto by Clotzee
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5S4SjQsOjo
Akira by Exyz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JkJps1L0Js

(did not link with the other refernce because was not in my bag!)

Send them top-notch Far East Asian-inspired Instrumentals that have modern, hard-hitting beats, traditional Asian musical elements (think Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc.), and tons of great energy that could work well for a variety of sync placements. Your arrangements should blend current-sounding Electronic, Trap, and/or Hip-Hop beats with authentic-sounding Far East instruments and melodic ideas, and be in the general ballpark of the references (and others like them). Crafting your pieces around a central motif and layering instrumentation in and out as they progress to create a sense of dynamics, interest, and forward motion is recommended. Please be sure your production and any virtual sounds or samples you use are high-quality and cutting-edge.

I understand it is not a very common genre/style you may be familiar with but
Any comments are welcomed: mix, sounds, lenght, fell etc...

Have a great post covid holiday season
Greeting form Hong Kong
Thanks for your precious time.
Peace
Pierre
:D Music is the Esperanto of the world. (Duke Ellington)

DouglasKnight
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: Far Asian instrumentals S221222HF

Post by DouglasKnight » Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:01 am

Hi Pierre, good to see you back on the forums! Nice work on this track -- lots of cool parts weaving in and out. My suggestion would be to vary the drums some more, adding more hip-hop elements to it as well. The deadline may have passed for this, so hope you got the forward!

Happy New Year,
Doug

pveniot
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Far Asian instrumentals S221222HF

Post by pveniot » Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:15 am

DouglasKnight wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 10:01 am
Hi Pierre, good to see you back on the forums! Nice work on this track -- lots of cool parts weaving in and out. My suggestion would be to vary the drums some more, adding more hip-hop elements to it as well. The deadline may have passed for this, so hope you got the forward!

Happy New Year,
Doug
Hey Doug, thanks for the comments, Waiting for the dreadful ''listener'' critique.
But, Will apply sme of your suggestions in a future submit, may it be at TAX or else!

Happy new Year, may your wishes come true and more!
Pierre
:D Music is the Esperanto of the world. (Duke Ellington)