Stuff I'm Proud Of

Yep. Drop your super cool ego and beg for fans!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Stuff I'm Proud Of

Post by Casey H » Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:34 am

Over the past few years, I've been fortunate enough to work with a great artist, Shannon Hurley. I send her lyrics and she does the rest of the magic with them. Shannon is mega-talented with an amazing voice. I met Shannon through common friends in the Taxi community so Taxi gets an assist here. All of these songs are signed with the Taxi-friendly library that places songs on The Young and the Restless. One of these songs has been used on the show around 15 times.

The songs definitely have a bit of an 80s retro feel and Shannon's vocal makes them somewhat ageless and timeless. I'm very proud of the lyric writing, the resulting songs, and as the relationship building in the Taxi community that leads to placement success. 8-)

Enjoy! :D

https://s.disco.ac/ofgeumsixakj

garrettmiller
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Stuff I'm Proud Of

Post by garrettmiller » Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:52 am

Hi Casey,

Nice meeting you in person at the rally. These are solid tracks. I like the ‘80s retro sound. 👍

Garrett

youngcoconut

Re: Stuff I'm Proud Of

Post by youngcoconut » Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:24 pm

Hey dude, these songs are really hard to dislike.. and I'm a bit of a hater of pop music, sort of.. so yeah, that being said, this is very appreciable work. I'd listen to this in my spare time, maybe guilty-pleasure style, since I'm more drawn to the darkness. Anyway, great share!