First 3 submission ever - forwarded! (3rd was 1 od 3)

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

davor

First 3 submission ever - forwarded! (3rd was 1 od 3)

Post by davor » Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:12 am

Hello to all, I am new here on Taxi. I was lucky to match some of my unreleased material to 2 listings and make 3rd song exactly to the listing, so I got 3 forwards from 3 submissions (the 3rd submission contained 3 instrumentals, one forwarded)!

I wish I joined Taxi much, much earlier... I looked at the Taxi website some 10 years ago, and the membership price was turned off.... after that, I spent hundreds on Music Xray and Broadjam. While Music Xray gave me some contacts (to be honest, one proper contact, I signed for Scorekeepers Music), Broadjam was a waste of money whatsoever. I know I shouldn't talk badly about other services (admins feel free to warn me) but that's the fact.

Plus, I wasted my 3 years working for a "new UK boutique library" that went bust after 4 years. My advice: never make music for a startup without any placements and results whatsoever.

Good to be here. I working on vocal stuff exactly matching Taxi listing(s), collaborating with a USA lyricist (to be sure about quality language) I think that's the sure score.
Last edited by davor on Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gitanosoy
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: First 2 submission ever - forwarded+1 of 3 of 3rd!

Post by gitanosoy » Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:54 am

Not suppose to mention Library names, read the rules.

..and congrats!!

davor

Re: First 2 submission ever - forwarded+1 of 3 of 3rd!

Post by davor » Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:36 am

Those 2 are services, but thanks.