Please help me get famous on the internet

Yep. Drop your super cool ego and beg for fans!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

wild1man1chris
Active
Active

Re: Please help me get famous on the internet

Post by wild1man1chris » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:37 pm

Casey H wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:07 pm
The new recording with guitar is not a broadcast quality recording and the female vocal is not very good at all.

But more important, "Baby Punch My Face" comes off like it's promoting domestic violence which makes it a total non-starter. I know you've been pushing this song for 12 years now, but time to let it go. OR... Change it to "Baby KISS My Face" and change lyrics as needed to support that. "Baby Kiss My Face" and the rhyme with "basket case" still works and it a clever one. But you have to lose the violence.

Also, you are not going to get famous. Or at least it's 99.99% odds that you won't. Instead of working toward fame, a more reasonable goal would be get some tracks in music libraries and maybe get a TV placement.

:D Casey
"Baby KISS my Face"?
Sounds like bubblegum "punk" even more bubble-gummy than Hanson's "Mmmm BOP."
How about "Baby SLAP my face"?

I am working on other songs, but until I hear something else that knocks my socks off, this song, well... People everywhere I sing it to love the violence in it. It humoruous violence. It is NOT meant to be domestic.
:BABY Punch My face," is like, Come on, BABY! Hit me with your best shot, baby! Come on, buster!"

wild1man1chris
Active
Active

Re: Please help me get famous on the internet

Post by wild1man1chris » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:45 pm

Casey H wrote:
Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:07 pm
The new recording with guitar is not a broadcast quality recording and the female vocal is not very good at all.

But more important, "Baby Punch My Face" comes off like it's promoting domestic violence which makes it a total non-starter. I know you've been pushing this song for 12 years now, but time to let it go. OR... Change it to "Baby KISS My Face" and change lyrics as needed to support that. "Baby Kiss My Face" and the rhyme with "basket case" still works and it a clever one. But you have to lose the violence.

Also, you are not going to get famous. Or at least it's 99.99% odds that you won't. Instead of working toward fame, a more reasonable goal would be get some tracks in music libraries and maybe get a TV placement.

:D Casey
Fifty Cent has a slogan: "Get RICH or DIE TRYIN'!"
I have MINE: "Get FAMOUS, get rich, get cosmetic surgery, or LET ME DIE!!!" So long as there is life after death.
Either way, let me die from eating s---loads of pizza, cake, teas. key lime pies.

THIS is my only hope, and screw trying to win the lottery. Although I might stand a better chance of winning the lottery than getting my songs to become even 1 hit.
God has dealt me a s---ty mediocre hand, and I am very, very bitter and angry. I lack the good looks absolutely necessary to be a solo singer. My voice just cannot wrap itself around the ability to sing consistently awesomely. I will NOT find some other hobby. My only hope is a hit song, so I can get hair transplant and cosmetic surgery to no longer look goofy and un-sexy. Added to this, this g---amn stroke has made me talk, act, and be mistakenly for a g---amn drunk. Screw you, God!!! I NEED MONEY for stem cells to get my go---amn mojo back! GIVE ME MY MOJO BACK, and the good looks via cosmetic surgery, or STRIKE MY --- DOWN, God!!!

Oh, in these forums I am getting the truth, but absolutely ZERO moral support. America has become the tail. People are jaded, and people just do not love anymore.

Can someone at least gve a d--- enough about this loser (Me!) to tell me how to put my avatar photo in my profile?