Looking for Collaborator Prefer Local to Utah

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

iplaydatmusic

Looking for Collaborator Prefer Local to Utah

Post by iplaydatmusic » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:49 pm

Any fellow Taxi members from Utah in the market for a collaborator? I own a Pro Tools studio and can produce finished tracks. I just rejoined Taxi after getting too busy with my cover bands, and my first submission was forwarded! I like bouncing ideas back and forth with other songwriters, and I specialize in taking rough demos to finished, polished and mastered tracks. I write in pop/rock/AC and some country genres, with or without lyrics (for background music beds, etc.). Maybe you are the spark I am looking for? Hit me up!
Songwriter, Producer, Engineer, Studio Owner
Master Certificate from Berklee College of Music Online - Producing Music with Pro Tools

Producer

Re: Looking for Collaborator Prefer Local to Utah

Post by Producer » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:49 pm

I think i do bout what you do..... But you probably do it better than i....Marvin Floyd .... SKY HIGH MUSIC LABS... I don't sing for beans so i rely on vocalists.... During this lock down we are experiencing, I got over a dozen songs ready to go... most with scratch vocals....Desperately need a voice to finish them....Google SKY HIGH MUSIC LABS It will take you to BANDMIX once there you can see my profile and hear some of the songs thats been placed.... get in touch... Marvin thanks

Producer

Post by Producer » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:51 pm

I think i do bout what you do..... But you probably do it better than i....Marvin Floyd .... SKY HIGH MUSIC LABS... I don't sing for beans so i rely on vocalists.... During this lock down we are experiencing, I got over a dozen songs ready to go... most with scratch vocals....Desperately need a voice to finish them....Google SKY HIGH MUSIC LABS It will take you to BANDMIX once there you can see my profile and hear some of the songs thats been placed.... get in touch... Marvin thanks

Thomasballinger

Post by Thomasballinger » Fri Jan 27, 2023 9:27 am

Hi - I live in Vegas. Not Utah, but closer than Massachusetts is! I joined Taxi about a month ago and submitted about a couple dozen songs for critiques. Very pleasantly surprised - lyrics seem to be well received. Music? Some. Singing? Eh. Perhaps you might want to listen to my songs on my page, Thomas Ballinger. About 30 songs, some alternate versions. Thank you