Can You Re-Submit a better version of a Song to a very recently expired Listing?

Feedback on Taxi's current listings.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

KBee

Can You Re-Submit a better version of a Song to a very recently expired Listing?

Post by KBee » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:32 pm

Hi, For one of the Listings (for which the deadline has now passed a couple of days ago), I submitted my Song on time before the deadline .......but now upon listening to it more these past couple of days, I'm thinking of better ideas for it.

QUESTION: Can I delete my Song (which I submitted already - and again, the deadline has now passed just a couple of days ago) to make changes and then re-submit it in a new audio file? And also, would I be charged the 5 dollars again?

If that IS possible, how do I know if the Screener might have listened to it already - so therefore, wouldn't even know that I have re-submitted a (better) version of it?

THANK YOU :)
KBee

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Re: Can You Re-Submit a better version of a Song to a very recently expired Listing?

Post by Casey H » Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:03 pm

Nope. You can't re-submit once the deadline has passed. You can re-upload the audio before the deadline if the "Edit" link is still there but there is absolutely no guarantee the screener won't already have reviewed the original track so not recommended.

The bottom line is: Give it your best shot by the deadline and move on. Write, Submit, Forget, Repeat.

:D Casey

KBee

Re: Can You Re-Submit a better version of a Song to a very recently expired Listing?

Post by KBee » Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:41 am

That's kinda what I thought, thank you for confirming :)