Ask This Music Library CEO Anything, LIVE on TAXI TV

Hang with your friends from the TAXI TV Chat Room and discuss the episodes

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

TAXILIZ
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Ask This Music Library CEO Anything, LIVE on TAXI TV

Post by TAXILIZ » Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:22 pm

Your Questions Answered by a Music Library CEO on TAXI TV This Week!

Click the link below to watch LIVE on Monday at 4 PM Pacific!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrcWHyelD4o

7 pm Eastern (EST) / 6 pm Central (CST) / 4 pm Pacific (PST) 12 am London (GMT) / 11 am Sydney (AEDT)

Dear Songwriters, Artists, and Composers,

I'm very excited to have one of our clients — an awesome Music Library CEO — join us for what promises to be a great episode this week! You can ask him anything, and I'm sure he'll give you some insightful answers.

I planned on doing an A&R Hot Seat/Forward-Return episode this week, but when I found out this gentleman was going to be in LA on Monday, I decided to postpone that episode until next week so we could get this industry pro to join me live, and in the studio this week!

Email Your Questions NO Later Than Monday, March 6th by NOON PST! Here's how to submit them!

Please have some questions ready-to-go in the live chat, or even better, email your questions to TAXITV@TAXI.com no later than 12 pm Pacific Time on Monday, March 6th.

Click the link below to watch LIVE on Monday at 4 PM Pacific!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrcWHyelD4o

To Join the Live Chat During the Broadcast…
You’ll need to be signed up to YouTube (FREE) and be logged in to be able to join in on the chat during the show. Go to youtube.com and click the "Sign In" link in the upper right-hand corner of the page and fill out the short form to join. If you have a Gmail account, you’ll be able to associate your YouTube account with it!

7 pm Eastern (EST) / 6 pm Central (CST) / 4 pm Pacific (PST) 12 am London (GMT) / 11 am Sydney (AEDT)

See you on the show,
Michael