S230225HS

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

ErinC
Active
Active

S230225HS

Post by ErinC » Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:29 am

Just got my 2nd Forward!!

https://www.taxi.com/members/6uf_nfsVTz ... no-standby

1960's-Style R&B/SOUL SONGS with Male or Female Vocals are needed by a very busy Music Library with a great track record of placements in Films and TV shows for an upcoming Digital Compilation Album!

They're searching for Mid-to-Up-Tempo Songs in the general stylistic wheelhouse of the following references (but not limited to):

"I Heard It Through The Grapevine" by Marvin Gaye

"Where Did Our Love Go" by The Supremes

"Soul Man" by Sam and Dave

NOTE: This Library has a preference for high-quality vintage recordings (recorded back in the day), but if you have recently recorded Songs in the general production style of the reference that capture the authentic 1960's sound needed, they would love to hear those as well!

Please submit authentic-sounding R&B/Soul Songs with hooky melodies, easily memorable choruses, and engaging arrangements that capture the sound and essence of Songs from the 1960's. Your submissions should have well-crafted lyrics, excellent musicianship, and compelling, well-performed vocals. Era-appropriate instrumentation and production that is generally competitive with the references (and others like them) is a must for this request. To help nail the authentic sound needed, we do not recommend including any virtual instruments or samples for this request.

Lyrics should avoid specific names, dates, times, brands, places, and profanity. Do NOT copy the references in any way, shape, or form. Use them only as a guide for tempo, texture, and tone. Do NOT submit any material with unauthorized samples of any other artists’ music, sounds, or any other form of media. Broadcast Quality is needed. Era-appropriate Broadcast Quality will work for vintage recordings.

KBee

Re: S230225HS

Post by KBee » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:41 am

Great song! Congratulations!

-KBee

TimHarrison
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by TimHarrison » Fri Mar 17, 2023 1:28 am

I love this track, great work and I hope it brings success

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Post by Casey H » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:40 am

Way to go, Erin! :mrgreen:

:D Casey

Dandillinger

Post by Dandillinger » Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:10 am

Well done! Congratulations

ErinC
Active
Active

Post by ErinC » Tue Mar 21, 2023 6:42 am

Thank you for listening everyone! I'm so very proud of it. I just released my first EP with this track on it and my numbers are abysmal. I'm hoping it will get some legs in sync because I really believe it's great music.

edmondredd
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by edmondredd » Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:47 pm

Congrats on the forward Erin! lovely tune, awesome voice, no wonder it got forwarded
edmond redd

Image Image Image Image