Recording Studio Veteran here if you need me.

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Tonebonemarone

Recording Studio Veteran here if you need me.

Post by Tonebonemarone » Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:12 pm

Hello fellow Taxi folks!

I am an experienced recording and mixing engineer as well as a producer, a guitar player and a bass player. I have been a TAXI member for about a year and a half now although I have been making music for almost two decades! I've collaborated with a few people that I've met on this forum and one thing I've seen from all of them is that they are excellent songwriters who need some help on the technical side to push their music to the next level. After all, it's hard enough to write a solid song for sync licensing, but having to be producer, engineer, mixer, promoter and musician on top of that can be overwhelming!

So if you need help polishing your tracks up, shoot me a message. I can offer Mixing, Mastering, audio editing, vocal editing and tuning, Session Playing (electric/acoustic guitar, bass), reamping for your guitar DI's, analogue processing for your stems/multitracks, and more. I am open to collaborative work in exchange for a royalty percentage if I feel strongly about the material, otherwise we can negotiate some other exchange for my services. You can check out my TAXI member page that I'll link below to hear some of the songs I have written and recorded entirely at my home studio or private message me to hear some of the commercially released music I have worked on.

Let's make some music together!

MY TAXI PAGE: https://www.taxi.com/members/tonebrosinc

Staceyhelfman

Re: Recording Studio Veteran here if you need me.

Post by Staceyhelfman » Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:42 am

Hi! I am a Country and Country Pop lyricist. I listened to your posts, and they are great and diverse. Do you have an interest in collaborating in this genre? I have a diverse catalogue of song lyrics, with many of them written for a strong, edgy female vocalist (such as Elle King and Miranda Lambert).
Please find 10 songs (in the Blog) on my website to see what I do, and let me know what you think.
Thanks, Stacey
https://staceyhelfman.wixsite.com/staceymullan

Tonebonemarone

Re: Recording Studio Veteran here if you need me.

Post by Tonebonemarone » Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:34 pm

Hello Stacey, I've just sent you an email response. Thanks for reaching out!