Instrumental for an acoustic guitar listing.

Songwriting, songwriters, etc

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Guitarhacker23
Active
Active

Instrumental for an acoustic guitar listing.

Post by Guitarhacker23 » Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:36 pm

Hey everyone.... I've been away for a long time and just came back. Figured I'd jump right in and start writing and submitting for the listings. I've written a bunch of stuff but it's only for consideration if the listing is right.... and this... well this is a brand new write.

TAXI # S230417MM

ACOUSTIC GUITAR INSTRUMENTALS are needed for an (up to) $250, Direct-to-Producer placement in a Pilot for an upcoming TV Show!

This Producer is searching for Instrumentals that could work as a replacement for "Cohesion" by Minutemen, which is currently temped in.

They're NOT looking for clones or soundalikes! Similar tempo, style, and overall vibe? Yes. Clones? No!

NOTE: The show takes place in 1982 so the mood and sound of the music is very important! Your Song(s) MUST sound like they were recorded between 1970 and 1982, otherwise they can't use them! This Producer is open to hearing both high-quality vintage recordings (recorded back in the day), OR recently recorded Songs that convincingly convey the general production style of the era and the reference.

So, would this, in your humble opinion be a fit or not?

Bolero

THanks for your time.

smelterbox
Active
Active

Re: Instrumental for an acoustic guitar listing.

Post by smelterbox » Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:33 pm

Link is not working...would love to hear another's take on this as I am considering listing as well.

Kevin :)