Still Not Seeing "S230223GS" in Forwards Blog?

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

KBee

Still Not Seeing "S230223GS" in Forwards Blog?

Post by KBee » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:36 am

Hi again,

I wrote a few days ago, but didn't see any replies. I'm wondering about the 'Forwards' for Listing S230223GS ......I received a 'Return' last week, and now a week later, I still haven't seen the songs that did get forwarded in the Forwards Blog.

The reason I'm wondering about it is because any of the past listings I've ever submitted to, after I have received my results, I then always see those listings in the Forwards Blog two days later.

I wonder if this is just something that happens from time to time where it takes a bit longer for some listings to then appear in the Forwards Blog? Or is there another reason why this might happen?

THANKS! :)
KBee

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Re: Still Not Seeing "S230223GS" in Forwards Blog?

Post by Casey H » Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:48 pm

KBee wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:36 am
Hi again,

I wrote a few days ago, but didn't see any replies. I'm wondering about the 'Forwards' for Listing S230223GS ......I received a 'Return' last week, and now a week later, I still haven't seen the songs that did get forwarded in the Forwards Blog.

The reason I'm wondering about it is because any of the past listings I've ever submitted to, after I have received my results, I then always see those listings in the Forwards Blog two days later.

I wonder if this is just something that happens from time to time where it takes a bit longer for some listings to then appear in the Forwards Blog? Or is there another reason why this might happen?

THANKS! :)
KBee
The listing closed on 2/23 which isn't really that long ago, especially with Feb being a short month. I'd just give it more time. If you don't see it in 1-2 more weeks, maybe give Taxi a call.

:D Casey

KBee

Post by KBee » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:46 pm

Okay, thank you :)

-KBee

TeddyChristman

Post by TeddyChristman » Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:55 pm

Hi KBee,

I was forwarded for that listing. Whether I was forwarded or not I like to hear what was, but like you said that listing doesn’t exist in the forwards blog 🤔.

KBee

Post by KBee » Sun May 07, 2023 9:55 am

I'm catching up today (today being Sunday, May 7th, 2023) with the posts from the last few weeks on the Taxi Forum and so just noticing today the post from Teddy re my post about listing S230223GS .....my guess is that a listing not being included in the Forwards Blog might simply be that there are so many listings, that it simply got lost in the shuffle. Speaking of Forwards, I have a new question, see the subject line 'The Journey of a Forward?'