What TAXI Revealed in PRIVATE the Other Day!

Hang with your friends from the TAXI TV Chat Room and discuss the episodes

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

admin
Site Admin

What TAXI Revealed in PRIVATE the Other Day!

Post by admin » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:39 am

What TAXI Revealed in Private the Other Day...

Dear Songwriters, Artists, Producers, and Composers,

I learned something new about composing for sync a couple weeks ago. Something that NOBODY else has ever mentioned in the decades I've been at the center of the sync vortex. My jaw dropped when the person sitting across from me at the restaurant said it.

It made perfect sense, yet NOBODY has ever told me about this approach to using instrumental cues.

Why did I take him so seriously? Because he's been the executive producer of a bunch of TV shows and some really good documentaries. He's also edited hundreds of TV episodes, AND he composes some of his own cues as well!

The WAY he uses instrumental cues is unique, and he's going to demonstrate exactly HOW he uses them at this year's TAXI Road Rally (November 2nd - 5th). For more info on TAXI's annual music conference, the TAXI Road Rally click the link below:
https://www.taxi.com/taxi-road-rally/

I was so excited to get this incredible insider's look into his remarkable approach, that I asked him to show us EXACTLY how he does it at the Road Rally. And, I'm so happy to report he's agreed to do it!

But here's the thing... because he'll be using footage from copyrighted TV shows in his presentation, we can't have any video or audio recording in the Ballroom.

And because his techniques are better demonstrated than "told," hearing about them from a friend won't give you the details or the edge that other composers will get when they witness his "secret weapon" in action.

Remember, you’ve got to be IN the Grand Ballroom at the TAXI Road Rally on Friday, November 3rd to hear this one-of-a-kind presentation! Again, for copyright reasons, this insider information can ONLY be given out during the live session at the Road Rally.

In other words, if you're not coming to TAXI's Road Rally (November 2nd -5th), you'll miss this insider's view that could make your instrumental cues better and more usable than everybody who doesn't do what this guy is going to teach you for FREE at the Rally.

Are you debating whether you should come or not?
TAXI member, Greg Carrozza asked if he could be a guest on an upcoming TAXI TV because he had something he’d like to share with all of our members. Rather than waiting to slot Greg in for a future TAXI TV, I decided to use his request as motivation to bring back the [Quarantini] Happy Hours we did during the COVID lockdown of 2020. Sans the word "Quarantini," which is so OG these days ;-)

Why did Greg volunteer to do an episode with me? Was it to brag about the success he's having? No, Greg's not that kind of guy. He's quite the opposite, actually!

Curious? Watch this replay of this past Wednesday's (private/members-only) Happy Hour with Greg, and you'll find out. Hint: it's Road Rally-related!

Click the Link Below to Watch This Past Week's Member Happy Hour, with the BIG REVEAL!
https://youtube.com/live/GSxKK9Eezbg

By the way... we're not doing a live episode of TAXI TV this week because we're having a full-staff Road Rally meeting on Monday when we'd normally be broadcasting. We'll see you for a LIVE episode next Monday, August 21st.

See you soon,
Michael and the TAXI TV Team