This 2-Minute Video Puts Music Business Success Within Reach

Hang with your friends from the TAXI TV Chat Room and discuss the episodes

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

TAXILIZ
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

This 2-Minute Video Puts Music Business Success Within Reach

Post by TAXILIZ » Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:53 pm

This 2-Minute Video Puts Music Business Success Within Reach!

Dear Songwriters, Artists, Producers, and Composers,

TAXI's office is closed Monday for the Labor Day holiday (in the U.S.), so we're not doing a live episode this week. That considered, we didn't want to make you work too hard on Labor Day (pun intended)! The solution?

Giving you one VERY short (less than 2 minutes) video that I hope every single TAXI member (AND people who aren't members, yet!) will watch. If you've ever longed for a shortcut, secret sauce, or miracle pill that will help you find music business success much faster, watching this short video plops it right in your lap!

If you think I'm exaggerating, invest less than 2 minutes in yourself, and watch this video! The magic pill you've always wanted is staring you in the face. Take it!

We'll be back with a live episode of TAXI TV on Monday, September 11th with two guests who I think are the very best "Music Industry Networkers" I've met in my multi-decade career. Their advice will be priceless, and could very well be life-changing for you!

See you soon,

Michael and the TAXI TV Team

P.S. If you haven't claimed your 2 tickets to TAXI's music conference —The Road Rally — click the link below to see what members get for FREE!

See What You'd Miss here:
https://www.taxi.com/taxi-road-rally