Hang with your friends from the TAXI TV Chat Room and discuss the episodes

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

admin
Site Admin

Build Your Music Industry Network Without Leaving Home

Post by admin » Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:16 pm

Networking Your Way to a Successful Career in the Music Industry
On Monday's TAXI TV!

Click on the Link Below to Watch LIVE on Monday at 4 PM Pacific!
youtube.com/live/yUGwAGIMq1o

7pm Eastern (EDT) / 6pm Central (CDT) / 4pm Pacific (PDT) / 12am London (BST) / 9am Sydney (AEST)

Dear Songwriters, Artists, Composers, and Producers,

We all know that it's WHO you know, not just what you know, right? 

But can you honestly say that you've done everything you can to fill your little "Black Book" with music industry contacts that are key to a successful career?
  • How many music supervisors do you personally know?
  • How many production music library owners do you personally know?
  • How many A&R people or music publishers can you honestly say would take your call or answer your email?
And how many successful TAXI members are in your network? More importantly, how many of them include you in their network. That's where the rubber really meets the road — when you get introduced to industry executives through your fellow members who already have those all-important relationships!

Why work harder, when you can simply work smarter

Meet the Very Best Networkers I've Ever Met!
Tracey and Vance Marino are well-known in virtually every music-related community I can think of. And they have a list of contacts that would make you incredibly envious! That's probably one of the reasons they've had thousands of TV and film placements all over the world.

How Did They Make All Those Contacts?
That's exactly what I'm going to ask them on this week's TAXI TV, and if you join us for this live broadcast, you'll learn how to build up your little black book of music industry contacts too!

"But Michael, I'm not the type of person who feels confident or comfortable enough to walk up to total strangers to introduce myself, let alone sell myself." I hear ya, but there are some highly effective ways to build a powerful network without ever leaving the safety of the cozy little cocoon you call your "home studio."

Do I have your attention now? Thought so!

Win a FREE Book During Monday's Live Broadcast!

Hey! That's My Song! A Guide to Getting Music Placements in Film, TV, and Media!
By Tracey Marino and Vance Marino:
https://amzn.to/3P53xvw

This book is so comprehensive, and covers so many critical aspects of succeeding in the music industry, that I can't imagine how Tracey and Vance had the stamina to do all this research for you! But they did, and you can win a FREE copy just by being in the chatroom during this week's LIVE episode of TAXI TV.

Click on the Link Below to Watch LIVE on Monday at 4 PM Pacific!
youtube.com/live/yUGwAGIMq1o

To Join the Live Chat During the Broadcast…
You’ll need to be signed up to YouTube (FREE) and be logged in to be able to join in on the chat during the show. Go to youtube.com and click the "Sign In" link in the upper right-hand corner of the page and fill out the short form to join. If you have a Gmail account, you’ll be able to associate your YouTube account with it!

7pm Eastern (EDT) / 6pm Central (CDT) / 4pm Pacific (PDT) / 12am London (BST) / 9am Sydney (AEST)

See you on the show,
Michael

*As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases from the link above in this email.