AI (Artificial Intelligence) for pitching to artists not sync

with industry Pro, Nick Batzdorf

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

TrippAvenue

AI (Artificial Intelligence) for pitching to artists not sync

Post by TrippAvenue » Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:06 pm

Hey all,

Wondering how everyone feels about using AI vocals to pitch songs to artists? I have been able to successfully use AI to make my OK voice sound 100 times better just with a more marketable tone. How do you all feel about AI in the music business? It is a tool? a crutch? cheating? cutting edge? I can send some samples if you want to hear how I've used it for my enjoyment!

CTWF
Impressive
Impressive

Re: AI (Artificial Intelligence) for pitching to artists not sync

Post by CTWF » Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:04 pm

TrippAvenue wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:06 pm
Hey all,

Wondering how everyone feels about using AI vocals to pitch songs to artists? I have been able to successfully use AI to make my OK voice sound 100 times better just with a more marketable tone. How do you all feel about AI in the music business? It is a tool? a crutch? cheating? cutting edge? I can send some samples if you want to hear how I've used it for my enjoyment!
In my opinion, for demo purposes, this should be no problem. It is a little like covering a song as a demo which is never shown/performed in public.

I am definitely interested in hearing it. :)
https://soundcloud.com/ctwf --> 0|°_°|0 <-- I am a producer/composer with TV & radio placements around the globe. -- Music is the mathematical transmitter of human emotions.

cosmicdolphin
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: AI (Artificial Intelligence) for pitching to artists not sync

Post by cosmicdolphin » Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:55 pm

I thnk it's a perfectly legit use for a non commercial sounding singer to make a guide vocal for a legit singer.

Where it gets problematic is using fake artists voices and releasing it.