Male vocalist/musician needed for country song lyrics/melodies.

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

prairiesmoke

Male vocalist/musician needed for country song lyrics/melodies.

Post by prairiesmoke » Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:33 pm

I'm looking to create a demo with a male vocalist/guitar player. I'm open to a 50/50 or flat fee arrangement and am happy to discuss the possibilities. My songs are written from the male viewpoint, since the first one lent itself to that and I wanted to keep going with it in order to have a focus. I have a range of them written, including love/romance/heartfelt, longing and loss, forgiveness, hope, fun/sexy and humor. So far I've recorded them on my iPad Air with me singing just to convey the melody. I'd love to get one or two demo'd in order to send to some Nashville music publishers, and see where this can go. If you're interested, I'd very much like to talk.

crystali

Re: Male vocalist/musician needed for country song lyrics/melodies.

Post by crystali » Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:12 pm

I listened to your work. I like it. I'd be interested in working with you. John Covert BMI
https://soundcloud.com/crystalimage listen to baby i don't care and triple looker.
Covert’s original music has been featured on Disney, ABC, TNN, HBO, CBS, VH1, MTV network TV shows, ads and film.

He operates his own recording studio and plays multi instruments. He does instrumental tracks in varied genres. Hi personal retro vocal style is Jimmy
Buffet, The Eagles, Willie Nelson, Rick Nelson.

He has done shows with Tower of Power, War, Simon & Garfunkel, Chuck Berry, The Doors, Sons of Champlin, Chad & Jeremy, Gary US Bonds and many other headline acts.

A grand prize winner in the Nashville Music City Song Festival and multi-finalist in the American Song Festival, Covert's songs have been featured on “The wonder years“ (ABC), “The Sopranos” (a&e
network tv), TNN (The Nashville network), VH1 “Driven” (featuring Grammy winner, Usher), “The fabulous life of country stars” (VH1), MTV, ABC TV “General Hospital” and Lionsgate films “Barb & Star”. https://www.what-song.com/Movies/Soundt ... ta-Del-Mar