Need help with vocal performance

with industry Pro, Nick Batzdorf

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

ThisisBrobe

Need help with vocal performance

Post by ThisisBrobe » Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:20 pm

Hey guys. First post wahoooooo! :D

I need help with Vocal Direction. I'm looking for a "vocal director" is that what it's called? lol

Basically I need someone to help guide me as to what to sing and how to sing it. I have a song, I want to create content with it and do a live acoustic version, but I want my vocals to be different to the original, sing it differently you know.

What is the title of the person that can help me accomplish that? I can't do it on my own.

Vocal arranger?

Music guider?

Aaaaaghhhh!!!

I just wanna know what keywords to type to find that kinda person. Unless you are here and you understand what I am talking about and can help me, then i'll be your best friend.

Thanks for reading.

TKroeger

Re: Need help with vocal performance

Post by TKroeger » Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:59 pm

ThisisBrobe wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:20 pm
Hey guys. First post wahoooooo! :D

I need help with Vocal Direction. I'm looking for a "vocal director" is that what it's called? lol

Basically I need someone to help guide me as to what to sing and how to sing it. I have a songeometry dash subzerog, I want to create content with it and do a live acoustic version, but I want my vocals to be different to the original, sing it differently you know.

What is the title of the person that can help me accomplish that? I can't do it on my own.

Vocal arranger?

Music guider?

Aaaaaghhhh!!!

I just wanna know what keywords to type to find that kinda person. Unless you are here and you understand what I am talking about and can help me, then i'll be your best friend.

Thanks for reading.
Vocal coach or vocal producer. One of two is ok.