Orchestral Hybrid Feedback - TAXI # S231119AD

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

bmoBauhaus
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Orchestral Hybrid Feedback - TAXI # S231119AD

Post by bmoBauhaus » Sun Nov 19, 2023 10:12 am

Hi just looking for any comments before I submit. Thank you!!

My track
https://www.taxi.com/members/N5SOUeh_Qe ... cted-slide

The listing:

DRAMATIC ORCHESTRAL-HYBRID INSTRUMENTALS are are needed by a Successful Publisher with an awesome track record of really BIG placements!

A TAXI member recently landed a $40,000 sync placement through this company. The member and the company connected through TAXI!

This Publisher is on the lookout for Instrumentals that could be heard on a playlist with the following references:

Lexus RX Commercial

Audi Q8 Commercial

Mercedes-Benz S-Class Commercial (from 0:00 to 0:54)

Please send in well-composed Instrumentals with an energized and dramatic feel that could work for a variety of high-end TV Commercials! Captivating motifs, engaging rhythms, and dynamic arrangements with forward motion and interest throughout are all must-haves for this listing. Instrumentation that blends orchestral and electronic elements, and is in the general stylistic ballpark of the references will work best. Please make sure your productions are polished, and any virtual instruments or samples you use are high quality and not dated-sounding.

Please do NOT copy the references in any way, shape, or form. Use the references only as a general guide for tempo, tone, and overall vibe. Do NOT submit any material with unauthorized samples of any other artists’ music, sounds, or any other form of media. Broadcast Quality is needed.

This company offers an EXCLUSIVE, 2-year, Sync-Only agreement. You'll split any sync fees 50/50. You will also KEEP 100% of the Writer's Shares, 100% of the Publisher's shares, and 100% of the Master Recordings! Sweet deal!!

Since this company offers an EXCLUSIVE deal, please be sure the material you submit for this pitch is NOT already signed to any other Libraries or Catalogs. You must own or control your Masters and Copyright. Please submit as many Instrumentals as you’d like, online or per CD. NO DEADLINE EXTENSIONS for this request. Sorry folks, but we're on an extremely tight deadline, so please don't ask! All submissions will be screened and critiqued by TAXI. Submissions must be received no later than 11:59 PM (PST) on Sunday, November 19th, 2023. TAXI # S231119AD

edmondredd
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Orchestral Hybrid Feedback - TAXI # S231119AD

Post by edmondredd » Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:59 am

I suppose the feedback was well due.
You have yourself a very nice cue here Brian.
The things I'd probably change a bit:
I`ll look into a better sounding strings library, or invest more time in it to try to make it a bit more realistic, using some of the articulations strings usually have: think tremolo, and added vibrato with more intense passages.
The other thing, I'm not quite sure about the buzzing guitars in the background. Sounds more like noise to me. My suggestion: either make it clearer by shugging the notes, or remove it, and replace it by a synth.
One last thing, I'll make my edit points a bit more dramatic, and spacious.
Wishing you a forward on that one, that was only my 0.02
edmond redd

Image Image Image Image