LYRICIST SEEKING COLLABORATORS

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Enrico

LYRICIST SEEKING COLLABORATORS

Post by Enrico » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:05 pm

Hi there Taxi Members,
I'm a passionate and dedicated multi-genre writer with Original Lyrics for 300+ song titles, of which only a dozen have been recorded. Instrumentalists, producers & singers who may be interested, if you could kindly respond to this post, I'll get back to you ASAP. Most of my lyrics have a basic vocal melody, which may make it easier for the collaborator to envision my idea for the song. Look forward to working with you wherever you are on this little planet.
A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL TAXI MEMBERS, STAFF, YOUR FAMILIES & THOSE NEAR & DEAR.

GregD

Re: LYRICIST SEEKING COLLABORATORS

Post by GregD » Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:51 pm

Hi Enrico,
Do you write the lyrics first and then develop a melody or do you write a melody and then work on the lyrics? I do the latter and often find myself with a song with no lyrics. Lyrics are not my strong suit so it become an instrumental. Do you have any interest in working with a developed song that needs lyrics?
Greg D.
P.S. You can get an idea of my music at EverAfterMusic.com. My unfinished material (songs) are not on the website. Do you have any examples of your work available?

Enrico

Re: LYRICIST SEEKING COLLABORATORS

Post by Enrico » Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:31 am

Hi Greg,
majority of the time (97%+) I write the lyrics first. Most often the rhythm & metre are pretty fluid, as some 20 years ago I did some songwriting classes and figured out lyrical structure in regards to music within bars etc., etc…. Often the lyrics have a melody in my head, so I can topline on occasions.

My songs, 4 recorded in Nashville by session players & others in various stages of completion are on my profile page, along with an extensive Bio on Taxi, the songs are even on ReverbNation.com/roxjazznblues.

I’ll check your music site in the next few days.

A very Merry Christmas to you & all your loved ones.

Stay blessed mate,
Enrico

My email is: ricorao@bigpond.net.au
Await your communication