I can finally enter the forum, hello everyone!

A cozy place to hang out and discuss all things music.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

quinonesrey

I can finally enter the forum, hello everyone!

Post by quinonesrey » Thu Dec 21, 2023 3:16 pm

Well, my name is Rey Quiñones and I am from Puerto Rico and even though I have been a member for a year, for some reason I could not enter the forum, because I read the posts and spent time reading stories but I was never able to say anything, and in one way or another Well, I tried several times to enter but it told me that my name was wrong or my password was wrong, a nightmare so I left it for a while, and today I said I have to enter and I finally did it, how? Well, it was like a miracle that I entered my username and the password that I remembered when I created the account and boom, I entered and here I am.

I became a taxi member thanks to a friend. I already went to the 2022 convention but I couldn't go to the 2023 one. I make rock music but lately I'm doing a lot of reggaeton and cumbia, everything that has to do with Latin music, although that's like It's a crazy thing for me because Latin music has everything but here we can't divide it, for example rock or pop, well for us that is something other than reggaeton but here they ask for reggaeton since it became pop modern in Latin America but they make rock but since it's in Spanish we can't make the listing and so on. Strange for me but that's life hahaha!!

I already have some forwards and also they have signed me 6 songs but sometimes I wanted to post it in the forward forum but you know it wouldn't let me and also I kind of translate and then see if it makes sense because it takes me a lot of time, although it doesn't It bothers me sometimes because I can't, like this post I've been trying to make sense of it for 4 hours hahaha!!! English Spanish Spanish English from behind, and fighting with my mess in my head hahaha!!

Well, Saludos :D to everyone and I hope to see you at TRD 2024.

Excuse my English because I speak Spanish and also because I use Google translate a lot and sometimes it doesn't make sense. ha ha ha!!

Someone speaks Spanish send me a DM

SALUDOS to Joe Brandt and Julian Mateo

https://www.taxi.com/members/reyquinones

ulnaoperating

Re: I can finally enter the forum, hello everyone!

Post by ulnaoperating » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:41 pm

¡Qué bueno tenerte de vuelta aquí en el foro! Me alivia saber que, después de todo este tiempo y problemas, pudiste acceder a tu cuenta. Espero que pueda asistir a las convenciones de 2022 y 2024; fue maravilloso tenerte allí.

Tus intereses musicales, particularmente tu concentración en la cumbia y el reggaetón, son intrigantes. Cuando hay muchos estilos e influencias diferentes en la música, puede resultar difícil clasificarla en un género determinado. Lo entiendo.