Co-writers. I can write melodies and lyrics, and work with lyricists. I want tracks to write to

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

wildride

Co-writers. I can write melodies and lyrics, and work with lyricists. I want tracks to write to

Post by wildride » Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:22 pm

Anyone interested? Stripped down instrumentals? I can write to tracks easily - well I hope so. Check out these and see what you think: www.ezpowell.com/mp3s.html

Objective is to write and produce and submit on taxi. I generally record my own vocals but when working with a female lyricist I hire a female vocalist

I want to write - looking for collaborators who can construct underlying tracks: drums, bass, piano, guitars, etc. I often hire people to record lead instruments such as sax and lead guitar

What gets me creative and building songs is the bit underneath. Whatever I do with collaborators I tend to split equally depending on how many people are involved, as in 50/50 for two and 33/33/33 for three, etc

Look me up. Email me here or on epowell@ezpowell.com. hard to get something acceptable and accepted in this hard to navigate music world, collaborating with others helps to produce better and a shared fraction is better than 100% of nothing

Look me up if interested :)

PENKSLYRICS
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: Co-writers. I can write melodies and lyrics, and work with lyricists. I want tracks to write to

Post by PENKSLYRICS » Mon Jan 01, 2024 9:40 am

Hey there
Hoping this opportunity is still open. I'm a lyricist based in England, who's always seeking co-writers for the music side. I have over 350 ready written lyrics covering various genres.
So if you can compose music to ready written lyrics and want to give things a go, then please let me know. Though please note I write lyrics only (no music) so it would mean you composing all the music