Custom Review of Song

Liked your review? Rave about it! Hated it, let us know!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

galene

Custom Review of Song

Post by galene » Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:50 pm

I want to sing the praises of Listener #19, who wrote a very detailed and helpful critique of a blues rock song I sent for a custom review. This is my first song of this kind, and I needed advice as to possible revisions, pitching and marketing.
It is clear to me that this Listener spent a considerable amount of time listening to the song and thinking of ways to help me modernize aspects of it to make it more marketable. His/Her advice was very clear and detailed, and (s)he suggested artists I should listen to in order to more fully understand his/her comments. Finally, after all the comments, (s)he was very encouraging!

I have been a member of TAXI for about 15 years, have had my share of forwards and a very few placements years ago on TV. Nome of my music is very modern. Why do I continue to be a member? Because the comments and reviews have been so educational, and some of the most positive reviews were returns simply because my song didn't fit the request closely enough. Some reviewers who returned a song said they regretted doing so because the song was so good!

Thank you, Listener #19!