Win a FREE Song Review with Robin Frederick on TAXI TV

Hang with your friends from the TAXI TV Chat Room and discuss the episodes

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

TAXILIZ
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Win a FREE Song Review with Robin Frederick on TAXI TV

Post by TAXILIZ » Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:22 am

How to Finish All the Songs You Start With Special Guest, Robin Frederick On This Week’s TAXI TV!

Click the link below to watch LIVE Monday at 4 PM Pacific!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFLYNpzcjIo

7 pm Eastern (EST) / 6 pm Central (CST) / 4 pm Pacific (PST) 12 am London (GMT) / 11 am Sydney (AEDT)

Dear Songwriters, Composers, Producers, and Artists,

How many songs or instrumentals do you have that remain unfinished? C'mon... be honest with yourself.

How much more successful could you be if you actually DID finish all the songs or instrumentals you started?

Join me and my special guest, Robin Frederick, as we uncover some great ways to make sure you DO finish your songs and instrumentals when you start them. I think this is going to be a really powerful episode! Frankly, I'm champing at the bit to share this information with you!! It could be life-changing. Certainly career-changing!

And Robin... well, we all love and appreciate Robin's endless supply of wisdom, so I can't wait to hear her suggestions for finishing the songs and instrumentals you start!

Win a FREE Book -or- a 1/2 Hour Consult with Robin!

Click the link below to watch LIVE Monday at 4 PM Pacific!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFLYNpzcjIo

To Join the Live Chat During the Broadcast…

You’ll need to be signed up to YouTube (FREE) and be logged in to be able to join in on the chat during the show. Go to youtube.com and click the "Sign In" link in the upper right-hand corner of the page and fill out the short form to join. If you have a Gmail account, you’ll be able to associate your YouTube account with it!

7 pm Eastern (EST) / 6 pm Central (CST) / 4 pm Pacific (PST) 12 am London (GMT) / 11 am Sydney (AEDT)

See you on the show,
Michael