2 for 2 on Power PunkPop brief

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

BradleyHagen
Impressive
Impressive

2 for 2 on Power PunkPop brief

Post by BradleyHagen » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:26 am

I was JUST ABOUT to give up on submitting these older finished song tracks...... They each have been returned at least twice, but this time?? Two Forwards!
Just goes to show, just because they don't like it the first or second time, there is always a possibility! While, I do not feel that this is even close to my standards that I have set NOW, at least they might end up on SOMETHING (maybe)
Part of me thinks that these songs suck so bad, and the production is so bad, that it passes for genuine punk! (lolol!)

LISTING:
Lots of FUN, POSITIVE, EMOTIONALLY UPBEAT POP/PUNK SONGS with Male or Female Vocals are needed by a great Music Licensing Company.

This Company is searching for a wide range of Songs in the general stylistic wheelhouse of the following references:

"She Looks So Perfect" by 5 Seconds of Summer

"Holiday" by Green Day

"All The Small Things" by blink-182

Please send in Pop Punk Songs with lots of energy and positive, emotionally upbeat vibes throughout! Fun and catchy melodies, memorable hooks, driving Punk-style rhythms, great musicianship, and well-crafted lyrics are all needed for this pitch. Instrumentation that blends Pop and Punk and is in the general stylistic ballpark of the reference Songs will work best. Please make sure that any virtual instruments or samples you use are high-quality, not dated-sounding, and work well for this genre. Energetic and expressive vocals are the way to go.

Do NOT copy the referenced acts or songs in any way, shape, or form. Use them only as a general guide for tempo, texture, and tone. Do NOT submit any material with unauthorized samples of any other artists’ music, sounds, or any other form of media. Broadcast Quality is needed.

The Company offers an EXCLUSIVE deal. You’ll split all upfront sync fees 50/50. They’ll get 100% of the Publisher’s share, and you’ll get 100% of the Writer’s share. You must own or control the Master and Copyright. Since this is an EXCLUSIVE deal, please be sure the material you submit for this pitch is NOT already signed with other Libraries or Catalogs. Please submit as many Songs as you’d like, online or per CD. All submissions will be screened and critiqued by TAXI. Submissions must be received no later than 11:59 PM (PST) on Saturday, February 3rd, 2024. TAXI # S240203PU

TAXI # S240203PU

Tracks:
https://www.taxi.com/members/DVGQpc37Tk ... sy-divides
https://www.taxi.com/members/DVGQpc37Tk ... -interview
Bradley Hagen Productions
Bradley Hagen (702) 513-5320
www.bradleyhagenproductions.com

BrentWhiten
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: 2 for 2 on Power PunkPop brief

Post by BrentWhiten » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:47 pm

Nice work Bradley!

I dig both tracks!
Thanks!
Brent Whiten

edmondredd
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by edmondredd » Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:11 am

congrats on the forwards Bradley! nice energy on both tracks!
edmond redd

Image Image Image Image

BradleyHagen
Impressive
Impressive

Post by BradleyHagen » Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:08 pm

Thanks Guys!!! It is older material, but hey~ Why not right??
Lately I have been working on so many 70's tracks for briefs here on TAXI, that I suddenly have a craving for fondue! lol
Bradley Hagen Productions
Bradley Hagen (702) 513-5320
www.bradleyhagenproductions.com