Sync Mood Tag

A cozy place to hang out and discuss all things music.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

pepeluis
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: Sync Mood Tag

Post by pepeluis » Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:14 pm

Hi Casey. I just bought your SyncMoodTag app, I'm really looking forward to using it on my next library submission.
Many thanks
José (Pepeluis) 🤘🙏👍

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Post by Casey H » Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:04 pm

Hi
Just released an update to SyncMoodTag www.syncmoodtag.com

(1) There is a now a Custom mood category. You can add your own mood words, if not covered already, in this category. So maybe you like "Angelic" which is not there. You can simply add it under "Custom" and it will always be there for you.

(2) Songs (Title + Moods) are now stored in the cloud, not as "mood" files on your local hard drive. Every user has their own space up there for their songs as well as the custom words as in (1).

There is a demo video on the site if you want to learn what the program does before considering a purchase ($5.99 subscription for life). The video does not yet cover the custom mood category. You can also access the video directly at: https://syncmoodtag.com/_video/sync-mood-tag.mp4

Also, I'm working on a major release for later this year which will offer genres/sub-genres and keywords (potential scene uses, etc.). Anyone who buys in now will be grandfathered at no cost into the new version which will sell at a more appropriate higher price ($ TBD).

Happy Song Tagging,
:D Casey

chartzog
Active
Active

Post by chartzog » Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:49 am

Hey Casey -- FYI, I made use of your Synch Mood Tag app today for the first time. It was VERY HELPFUL! My brain was getting stuck thinking of appropriate moods/tags and this broke the logjam! Thanks so much.