2 A Capella Forwards

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

BrentWhiten
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

2 A Capella Forwards

Post by BrentWhiten » Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:37 pm

Thanks to those who gave feedback on "Fishers Of Men"!

SOUTHERN GOSPEL A CAPELLA COVERS of the Song "FISHERS OF MEN" with Male or Female Vocals are needed for an (up to) $1,000, Direct-to-Music Supervisor placement in an upcoming Feature Film that's currently in post-production!

This Supervisor is looking for Covers of this Song which is currently temped in:

"Fishers of Men" by Rhonda Vincent

QUOTING THE SUPERVISOR: "I need A Capella versions of this song. No instruments, just vocals. Preferably a small vocal ensemble. Male, Female, or a combo could all work. Needs to be the same tempo and vibe as the reference. Southern or Country twang is needed. Nothing with too much R&B or soul."

Please submit your Southern Gospel A Capella versions of the Song "Fishers of Men"! Your submissions should include traditionally Southern vocal deliveries, excellent pitch, tight vocal harmonies, and a similar tempo and vibe to the reference! Do NOT submit anything with instrumentation, and DO NOT alter the lyrics in any way!

Your submissions should be about 1 to 2 minutes long, give or take. Broadcast Quality is needed.

Fishers Of Men:
https://s.disco.ac/rehxxqvjrhjq

SOUTHERN GOSPEL A CAPELLA COVERS of the Song "Up Above My Head" with Male or Female Vocals are needed for an (up to) $1,000, Direct-to-Music Supervisor placement in an upcoming Feature Film that's currently in post-production!

This Supervisor is looking for Covers of this Song which is currently temped in:

"Up Above My Head" by The Nashville Bluegrass Band

QUOTING THE SUPERVISOR: "I need A Capella versions of this song. No instruments, just vocals. Preferably a small ensemble.
Male, Female, or a combo could all work. Needs to be the same tempo and vibe as the reference. Southern or Country twang is needed. Nothing with too much R&B or soul."

Your submissions should include Gospel-inspired vocal deliveries, excellent pitch, tight vocal harmonies, and a similar tempo and vibe to the reference! Do NOT submit anything with instrumentation, and DO NOT alter the lyrics in any way!

Up Above My Head:
https://s.disco.ac/lgcmffkrsqax
Thanks!
Brent Whiten

Telefunkin
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: 2 A Capella Forwards

Post by Telefunkin » Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:09 am

Congratulations on those two Brent, both are really good and I wish you well for more to come from them.
Graham (UK). Still composing a little faster than decomposing, and 100% HI.

BrentWhiten
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: 2 A Capella Forwards

Post by BrentWhiten » Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:04 am

Thanks Telefunkin!
Thanks!
Brent Whiten