Drumline Listing

Feedback on Taxi's current listings.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

JayJayStudios
Active
Active

Drumline Listing

Post by JayJayStudios » Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:30 am

Produced this song for a drumcorp/drumline listing recently. Wanted to post it before I submit, but time flies hehe:
https://www.taxi.com/members/y2sIT2nVRF ... l-drumline

The listing was S240416NM

------------
Lots of HIGH-ENERGY DRUMLINE INSTRUMENTALS and/or INSTRUMENTAL CUES are needed by a Great Music Licensing Company with lots of Film and TV placements.

This Library is looking for several Instrumentals (and/or Cues) in the general stylistic ballpark of the following references:

"Samba De Rolls Variations" by Dynasty Drumline

Regions Bank Ad (0:00 - 0:19)

BBC News: The crazy election campaign in three minutes (from 0:11)

Please submit original, well-crafted Drumline Instrumentals and/or Instrumental Cues that are rhythmically engaging from start to finish and have tons of energy! Your submissions should have excellent drumline-style instrumentation, sounds, and performances.

Including some additional Marching Band instrumentation could work as well, just be sure the primary focus remains on the percussive elements. We recommend using real instrumentation for this request, but if you do choose to use any virtual instruments or samples, please be sure they are high-quality and sound extremely realistic. If you use samples, adding one organic/acoustic instrument played by hand can help the entire track sound more "human."

Your submissions should be roughly 1.5 minutes long for Cues, and about 2 to 4 minutes long for Instrumentals, give or take. Non-faded, buttoned/stinger endings will work best. Please do NOT copy the referenced artists or songs in any way, shape, or form. Use them only as a guide for tempo, texture, and tone. Do NOT submit any material with unauthorized samples of any other artists’ music, sounds, or any other form of media. Broadcast Quality is needed.

This company offers an EXCLUSIVE deal, so please be sure the Instrumentals and/or Cues you pitch for this opportunity are NOT already signed with any other Companies or Catalogs. Any sync fees will be split 50/50 with the Company. You'll get 100% of the Writer's share, and the Publisher will get 100% of the Publisher's share. You must own or control your Masters and Copyright to submit. Please submit as many Instrumentals and/or Cues as you'd like, online or per CD. All submissions will be screened and critiqued by TAXI. Submissions must be received no later than 11:59 PM (PDT) on Tuesday, April 16th, 2024. TAXI # S240416NM

TAXI # S240416NM
------------

Any of you guys submitted? Any feedback is welcome :)

WSAO
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: Drumline Listing

Post by WSAO » Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:45 pm

Sounds good, mate.
Did you have time to submit?

JayJayStudios
Active
Active

Post by JayJayStudios » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:39 am

WSAO wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:45 pm
Sounds good, mate.
Yes, exactly! I submitted it before the post. Wanted to do it the other way around for feedback, improvement and then a solid submission.

But deadline was already hehe.
Thanks for your feedback man

JayJayStudios
Active
Active

Post by JayJayStudios » Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:23 pm

WSAO wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:45 pm
Sounds good, mate.
It was a forward^^
happy about it

WSAO
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by WSAO » Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:01 pm

Excellent!
It is very good and well produced.
I sent 2 for this listing as well, one was forwarded the other no because had some tonal instruments :?
Let's keep rocking!

JayJayStudios
Active
Active

Post by JayJayStudios » Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:35 pm

WSAO wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:01 pm
Excellent!
It is very good and well produced.
I sent 2 for this listing as well, one was forwarded the other no because had some tonal instruments :?
Let's keep rocking!
Man!!
That's great. Keep on grinding that thing!
Hope we both get a contract or such, dude

yeah I imagine they get picky about tonal things. I think they mentioned possible brass, right? But it sounded to me like they rather prefer percussions only.
You never know hehe