DREAMY '80s-Style ALTERNATIVE ROCK Forward

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

pwaara
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

DREAMY '80s-Style ALTERNATIVE ROCK Forward

Post by pwaara » Fri May 03, 2024 6:50 pm

Hello again Forwards Forum!

My song "The Ache of Your Touch" was forwarded to the following listing. That's two for two for this independent movie. I wish I had time to submit to the other listings for the movie, because I love the songs they chose for temp placements, but I am off to Ronan's Cacapehon Recording and Songwriting Retreat. (Super-excited about that. I went last year and it was great!) I hope you like the song.

https://www.taxi.com/members/1z0WFHKjSR ... your-touch

==================

DREAMY '80s-Style ALTERNATIVE ROCK SONGS with Male Vocals are needed for an (up to) $150, Direct-to-Film Producer placement in an upcoming Independent Feature Film that's currently in post-production!

Note: You'll get 100% of the sync fee, and keep 100% of your publishing and master rights. No publishing splits.

This Film's Producer is looking for Mid-Tempo Songs with Male vocals that could work as a replacement for "Just Like Honey" by The Jesus And Mary Chain, which is currently temped in:

"Just Like Honey" by The Jesus And Mary Chain

They're NOT looking for clones or soundalikes! Similar tempo, style, and overall vibe? Yes. Clones? No!

IMPORTANT: Because the scene is already edited, matching (or being close to) the tempo of the reference is strongly recommended.

Please submit Alternative Rock Songs with a throwback '80s sound and a dreamy, ethereal vibe. Your submissions should have catchy melodies, engaging rhythms, memorable hooks, solid arrangements, plenty of '80s-flavored production techniques, and well-crafted lyrics. Instrumentation that's in the general wheelhouse of the reference Song will work best for this opportunity (think overdriven electric guitars drenched in reverb, drums, bass, synth, etc.). Please make sure that any virtual instruments or samples you use are high-quality and era-appropriate. Well-performed and expressive Male vocals are needed.