Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

feaker66
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: how's my falsetto ? :)

Post by feaker66 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:30 pm

myk247365 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:49 pm
yes, I agree, the industry seems to want to get to the point so fast ya might miss it... :D

on the guitars, try panning the guitar a bit to one side and send the delay or reverb to the other side at the same pan level, that might help balance things. And if you ever want a live drum track. Just let me know.

cheers,

Michael
Hi Michael I usually pan the guitars from 85 to 100 percent left and right. Not sure what you mean about sending the delay to the other side. I am a bumbler and don't understand all the technical stuff. I will take you up on the drum offer. My drummer in our band has no interest in recording and I recently gave away my boss electronic drums. Now to try to figure out what song would qualify that is good enough to have live drums :) :)
Thanks for the visit and the offer
Sincerely
Paul
Thankfully, while growing old is compulsory, growing up remains optional!

https://soundcloud.com/feaker66

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... dID=883613

myk247365
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: how's my falsetto ? :)

Post by myk247365 » Tue May 07, 2024 11:47 am

has it been that long since I looked at the forums?

But I wanted to get back to you about the guitars/effects idea. I would send the guitar channel to a buss pre-fader, then pan the guitar channel to, say, the left side. Then pan the buss to the right an equal amount. Add delay, reverb or whatever to the buss and set the all effects on that buss 100% wet. Then depending on what you set up, you'll have an in-your-face guitar on the left and an effected sound on the right that reflects that guitar on the left.

cheers,

Michael