God is one name!

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

jpmuzic
Impressive
Impressive

God is one name!

Post by jpmuzic » Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:13 pm

Quote:S081121GOGOSPEL CHOIR/URBAN GOSPEL/TRADITIONAL GOSPEL SONGS WITH VOCALS are sought after by a Music Publisher who has signed dozens of TAXI writers and has secured multiple placements for them with Major Network TV shows and Feature Films. This Publisher is open to everything from MaryMary, Deitrick Haddon and Marvin Sapp to the Gaither Vocal Band, The Crabb Family and David Phelps to the Oslo Gospel Choir & the Mississippi Mass Choir. You can also think along the lines of The Blind Boys of Alabama, Sister Rosetta Tharpe or Mavis Staples. The stylistic approach is wide open here, but you must be sure that the performances are excellent and the recordings are Broadcast Quality (great home recordings should be just fine). Be sure that you don't submit CCM songs in a popular genre other than what's been requested - this listing is specifically for Gospel songs from Choral to Urban to Traditional. Please submit one to three songs online or per CD. All submissions will be screened and critiqued by TAXI and must be received by November 21, 2008. TAXI #S081121GOQuote:http://www.taximusic.com/hosting/home.p ... PMUZICWell it looks like there has been another forward in this listing as well. The rating was for the first which was Can you feel 2 8's and 6 9's forward, Don't want to bore you 6 8's and 2 9's Forward not bad and One name 4 8's and 4 9's I dont know what to say to God be the Glory. P.S Always remember to stay humble!

mazz
Total Pro
Total Pro

Re: God is one name!

Post by mazz » Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:36 pm

Yeah, JP,This sounds great, as I would expect from you!! Congrats!! Great work!Hope all is well, man. It was great meeting and hanging with you at the Rally. Happy Holidays to you and your family. Let's talk sometime soon!!Mazz
Evocative Music For Media

imagine if John Williams and Trent Reznor met at Bernard Hermann's for lunch and Brian Eno was the head chef!
http://www.johnmazzei.com
http://www.taxi.com/johnmazzei

it's not the gear, it's the ear!

orest
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by orest » Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:29 pm

"Can you feel"? Yes, I can! CONGRATS!! Didn't know that Oslo Gospel Choir is that big around the world..?!

crystallions
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by crystallions » Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:33 am

Great sound! Congratulations!~ Lydia
Lydia L. Ashton

http://www.lydiaashton.com

"To send light into the darkness of men's hearts - such is the duty of the artist." - Robert Schumann

derekmcfarland
Impressive
Impressive

Post by derekmcfarland » Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:50 am

To God be the Glory, indeed!Blessings and Congrats,Derek

jwebbinspired
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by jwebbinspired » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:31 am

Hey JP, Great stuff man. I can tell your stuff is inspired by the Lord. Is that you singing? Dang. Smooth vox man.Andy

jpmuzic
Impressive
Impressive

Post by jpmuzic » Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:58 pm

Thank you so much it is me singing and playing to God be the glory. .Thanks Mazz I am trying to do it here.Thanks Orest, Crystallions, drekickMcfarlanad and jewebbinspired.Thank you guys so much does my heart good that I can put out some music and touch peoples lives.

davewalton
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by davewalton » Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:24 pm

Dec 18, 2008, 7:58pm, jpmuzic wrote:Thank you so much it is me singing and playing to God be the glory. .Thanks Mazz I am trying to do it here.Thanks Orest, Crystallions, drekickMcfarlanad and jewebbinspired.Thank you guys so much does my heart good that I can put out some music and touch peoples lives.Hey John,Wow, is this the first time we've talked since the Rally? Too much time going by too quickly. Great to meet you there... really such a pleasure. Glad I caught this thread. I listened to several tracks just before checking out for bed... REALLY nice stuff. The whole package... instruments, production, vocals. All 10's even though those pesky screeners only throw out 9's. Looking foward to listening more (when I'm awake). Not too tired to appreciate what you're doing though. Catch you later,Dave

suzdoyle
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by suzdoyle » Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:15 pm

Wonderful work, John! Bravo! ,Suz

kurtkreimier
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by kurtkreimier » Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:28 pm

Congratulations JP! I loved them both. Really nice groove, very inspirational lyrics and great vocals and production. God Bless!Kurt