the new guy/an alittle about me

A cozy place to hang out and discuss all things music.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

kboogiebeats

the new guy/an alittle about me

Post by kboogiebeats » Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:22 pm

hey peep's !!! im new here ,about three days old here, but overlooked taxi over five years an stupidly never signed up cause i thought it was a scam but always wanted to bring my music in but i did'nt think that it was suitable, im mostly in to hip hop an r&b , but im very versatile when it comes to theme musicfor movies an games , i have to say that ive listened to some of the music you guy's make an damn it's some serious stuff here.hell if i listened before i singed i might of had some diffrent thoughts, but thats in certian catagories, but in the hip hopfield i feel alittle better. there is alot of things i have to learn being here so if you guys could , would you list a few things that i should look out for or i should do, please help the new guyi promise not to be that much of an butt head Thank's ..
the heavy hitter

nomiyah
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: the new guy/an alittle about me

Post by nomiyah » Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:50 pm

Don't know how your music sounds, but if it's good you should do well with Taxi. I've produced some hip hop and dancehall. With these listings, I get forwarded more often than my pop songs. I guess there aren't too many submissions for these listings. Can you post a link to your music?Nomi

prafitjosiah
Active
Active

Post by prafitjosiah » Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:29 pm

I produce Hip-hop as well. I'm about 3 days old myself... Check my music tell me what you think.Code:http://www.prafitjosiah.com

prez
Impressive
Impressive

Post by prez » Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:14 pm

Well...welcome to the boards. As far as hip hop goes, there's not a lot of it in the listings so when there are some, submit quickly if you have what the listing asks for. You won't have a whole lot of competition if any. That'll definitely help get your foot in the door...unless it's not good.
Truth Music - Music You Can Live To
http://www.4Six3Sound.com
prez@4six3sound.com
Twitter: 4Six3_Sound