Co-writer wanted (Please read carefully)

A cozy place to hang out and discuss all things music.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Co-writer wanted (Please read carefully)

Post by Casey H » Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:43 am

Hi I am looking for a co-writer for lyrics (musical suggestions are welcome, though) to help me take some older songs of mine and improve the lyrics. I need an experienced lyric writer for rock/pop:(1) You must be able to dedicate time & energy now and turn ideas around very quickly. (2) Co-writership credit/copyright will absolutely be given if I adopt your ideas and/or your lyrics, but I will make all final decisions. A signed collaboration agreement is a definite possibility. Percentage co-write may be negotiated/determined by level of contribution, but will lean toward 50/50 for more than a minor contribution. I will pay the cost of filing the copyright with your name.(3) I can pay all the expenses of having a new professional demo made, if I think we have something worth recording. (You are welcome to offer money, however. LOL )If interested or have questions, please contact me by email with samples or links to samples via my profile here on TAXI. I prefer email to PM.Thanks, Casey