Dating advice on this forum?

A cozy place to hang out and discuss all things music.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

nomiyah
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Dating advice on this forum?

Post by nomiyah » Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:25 pm

Quote:Nomi, how often does Hef let you out of the mansion?Rock, I'll take that as a compliment although there isn't a man or mansion that can tame me. Freedom I treasure more than riches!!!!!!!!!Nomi

ernstinen
Total Pro
Total Pro

Post by ernstinen » Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:54 pm

Quote:Freedom I treasure more than riches!!!!!!!!!NomiHa! Now THAT'S something I can Identify with! You horndogs have a lot to learn -- (I've got a "major" anniversary this fall with my beautiful lady -- wish me luck!)Ern

soundcircel
Active
Active

Post by soundcircel » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:39 am

I didn't read all the replies but i can give you my opinion.....I am married ( 10 years this summer )and my wife may have heared some of my music, or not ?she is not into music at all , doesn't care about music.and i tried to get her into it, in the beginning, but it doesn't work.She is not able to give any decent comments, it sounds all the same to her.So i just stopped asking her Point is that Music is My cup off tea.I have others to talk about music or to share my music with.I like it this way, my wife except the fact that i spend a lot of time on my music, she is happy for me that people like my music and she supports me 100%. As long as she don't have to listen