What is the address?

A cozy place to hang out and discuss all things music.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

toncart
Impressive
Impressive

What is the address?

Post by toncart » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:32 pm

I am a new member and I have a song to submit by monday!!!! I can't find Taxi's mailing address anywhere. Can you help? Thanks.

davewalton
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: What is the address?

Post by davewalton » Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:41 pm

Quote:I am a new member and I have a song to submit by monday!!!! I can't find Taxi's mailing address anywhere. Can you help? Thanks.Hi,You'll also need a submission form and the address is at the bottom of that form, but that's another issue. Taxi5010 N Parkway Calabasas Suite 200Calabasas CA 91302Good luck with your submission. Dave

toncart
Impressive
Impressive

Post by toncart » Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:09 pm

They made no mention of a submission form. Can you direct me to the form as well? Thanks for your help.Newbie (Anthony)

davewalton
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by davewalton » Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:30 am

Quote:They made no mention of a submission form. Can you direct me to the form as well? Thanks for your help.Newbie (Anthony)It'll come with your initial Taxi packet that gets mailed after you join. Give them a call, if they're not in today then Monday. I think there's some wiggle room for deadlines for newcomers that haven't received their packets yet. I think that the timing of having to submit to a listing deadline before actually getting the materials isn't too uncommon.Good luck!Dave

spariam
Impressive
Impressive

Post by spariam » Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:04 am

Quote:Quote:They made no mention of a submission form. Can you direct me to the form as well? Thanks for your help.Newbie (Anthony)It'll come with your initial Taxi packet that gets mailed after you join. Give them a call, if they're not in today then Monday. I think there's some wiggle room for deadlines for newcomers that haven't received their packets yet. I think that the timing of having to submit to a listing deadline before actually getting the materials isn't too uncommon.Good luck!DaveI joined the day before the deadline date of a listing I was interested in - I called and got a little "wiggle" room. I bet a lot of folks do that not remembering that you have to allow a few days for the submission to get to Taxi. Even if you're submitting online it might take a day or two. If you can swing it, Broadjam is worth the money so you can just submit easily online.