Pro composer offering songs, needing voices, more.

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

vitek

Pro composer offering songs, needing voices, more.

Post by vitek » Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:35 am

Hello everyone.I am a pro composer from Spain looking for nice voices (girls and boys, specially girls), for using them in new songs I am making.I have and interesting curriculum that will help to sell the music. I am joining to Taxi this month, and any other offer of colaboration will be consider.I have a great capacity to make orginal (hit sounding) songs in many styles. If you are a singer or producer interested about finding good "radio songs" for your project, contact me too.Read you.

mazz
Total Pro
Total Pro

Re: Pro composer offering songs, needing voices, m

Post by mazz » Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:12 pm

How about posting some links to some of your work? I'm sure potential collaborators would be interested in hearing what you do.Welcome to TAXI and the forum.Mazz
Evocative Music For Media

imagine if John Williams and Trent Reznor met at Bernard Hermann's for lunch and Brian Eno was the head chef!
http://www.johnmazzei.com
http://www.taxi.com/johnmazzei

it's not the gear, it's the ear!

vitek

Post by vitek » Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:33 pm

Hello Mazz.I am pleased to join Taxi.You can see me and hear me here; www.vitekmusic.netIf someone is interested about listening more demo songs just ask me.Read you.

jeffe
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by jeffe » Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:43 pm

I like you arrangements. The sound is very European. No surprise, considering you come from Spain I got the impression that you've ben writing for operatically trained singers. It would be interesting to hear other voices doing your songs. Not so much operatic, but voices with unique character.Saying that, that's probably what your asking for
It's been said that I have Murderous eyes.

vitek

Post by vitek » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:10 am

Hi Jeffe. As you say, yes, I have worked with many "clasicc style" singers for making modern songs and arrengments.Actually I am doing more "typical" radio songs for diferents artists. If you give me your mail, I´ll be pleased to show you diferent kind of songs I make.What about your music?Read you.

davewalton
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by davewalton » Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:10 am

Hey Vitek,The music is very good. I love the orchestral/modern combo and the vocals add yet another interesting dimension. Reminds me a lot of what I hear from the various offerings from Cirque du Soleil, one of my favorite sources of interesting music.You probably already know this and are really looking for "real" children's choirs, but Bela D Media (www.beladmedia.com) has a girls/boys choir sample library. I don't have it personally but I do know that they have quality products.Welcome to the boards and I'm looking forward to hearing more music in the future. Dave

horacejesse
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by horacejesse » Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:41 pm

Welcome. Your stuff would not play on my ancient machine. Ten-four.

vitek

Post by vitek » Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:36 pm

hmmm... what do you mean?... My english is not as good as I wish...

horacejesse
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by horacejesse » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:11 am

If you refer to ten-four, it is phrase made famous by an old television program in the U.S. called the Highway Patrol about highway police. It means, "Over and out, your turn to speak," when talking on two way radio. If you were not speaking to me I guess you just learned something very useless.Your English is much better than my Spanish. Ten-four.

zircon
Impressive
Impressive

Post by zircon » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:22 am

vitek, may I direct you to:www.jilliangoldin.comShe is not a child, but has a "young" voice and is VERY talented with lots of experience. I think she could work well w/ your music.