Producer, engineer, guitarist sought for paid proj

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

liamkelly
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Producer, engineer, guitarist sought for paid proj

Post by liamkelly » Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:51 am

To date I have always produced my own work but have become hopelessly bogged down with one of my songs and require the services of the above all-rounder to produce and record it (except vocals). I have recently moved to a new country and some of my gear is still in storage which has exacerbated my frustration. I want to get the track recorded before the Rally in November.My genre is Brit pop/indie pop/indie rock. At best a very average songwriter but I have had many forwards (32 forwards from 56 song submissions in 2007 alone) and two library deals through Taxi. I aim to continue this trend.What’s required:- guitar chops- ability to mix to film/tv broadcast quality- creative ideas for production- familiarity programming drumsWhat’s offered:- I’ll pay fair rates- where your input has resulted in a change to melody or lyric, I’ll share songwriting credits.That’s about it. The song is at a reasonable demo stage at the moment. PM if interested and I’ll give you the lowdown.Please – the above requirements are essential.Many thanksLiamwww.taxi.com/liamkelly

x13

Re: Producer, engineer, guitarist sought for paid

Post by x13 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:11 pm

I may be able to help; do you have some stuff recorded already? How do you see this working?I use Sonar Producer 6.2My scale of my skills 1 - 10Drums/programming (Roland set) = 9I play guitar (electric and acoustic) = 10I play Bass ( not too bad) = 8A little keys (weak but can make sounds) = 5Sing = 8Mixing and engineering = 8 (I have had all 8s from taxi in this category)Thanks,x13

gitarrero
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Producer, engineer, guitarist sought for paid

Post by gitarrero » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:23 pm

hey liam,as you know, I'm a guitarist with lots of strings instruments in my studio (17+) and I mix all my tracks (and some of other folks).I'll write you a PM - or we can talk about it at the rally;)cheers,martin
production, composition & stringed instruments