Producer/Musician Looking for work

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

petecarr

Producer/Musician Looking for work

Post by petecarr » Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:34 pm

Hello,I live in Muscle Shoals A.L. and I write and produce music.I have worked on many projects, some that many of youwill be familiar with, that resulted in many top ten hits and also Grammy nominations etc. I do live outside any major music areasand have been semi retired over the last few years raising my son, John Carr.Would like to make some connections to get back intoproducing for T.V., movies and also Cd's etc.Visit my home web site (below signature) to see if what I have done interest anyone here and fill free to comment with any ideasyou can give me.Thanks.Pete Carr" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.PlayThatGuitar.com

carr
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Producer/Musician Looking for work

Post by carr » Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:00 pm

"raising my son, John Carr." You aint my dad ! lol But then, Carr aint my real name J

gitarrero
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Producer/Musician Looking for work

Post by gitarrero » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:54 am

hi pete,obviously you have *lots* of big references under your belt - congrats on that!if you have your own homestudio and are able to compose & produce complete tracks in broadcast quality I think you should be able to work in the tv/film area for example.I just listened to two mp3 snippets on your page and I think you might check out today's sounds & songs if you have not been in the business for a couple of years. I don't know from when the recordings I listened where but some sounds sounded a little dated to me.obviously taxi.com is a good tool to connect to the industry if you're not living in a major music city - as I do: I live in Switzerland, near Zurich - but via the internet & active pitching (taxi & by myself) I have deals in the U.S. as well as in Germany, Japan, U.K.hope that helps,martin
production, composition & stringed instruments