PUBLIC DOMAIN CLASSICAL PIECES

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

clonsberry
Impressive
Impressive

PUBLIC DOMAIN CLASSICAL PIECES

Post by clonsberry » Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:54 am

Pardon me for a moment while I put on my newbie happy shoes...Who got 2 forwards for this listing? That's right! That's right! Raise your hands up. It's your birthday! Got the forward. Got the forward. That's right. Uh Uh....CanonMarble HallsA wide variety of great-sounding versions of famous PUBLIC DOMAIN CLASSICAL PIECES are sought by an established Music Library/Publisher that has worked with TAXI for years. They exclusively supply songs/tracks to numerous Cable TV shows - mostly cooking and travel shows - and need new versions of well-known Classical instrumentals to meet their clients' needs. Great performances are essential. This company typically offers exclusive deals. Your songs must be Broadcast Quality (excellent sounding home recordings are OK).

davewalton
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: PUBLIC DOMAIN CLASSICAL PIECES

Post by davewalton » Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:09 am

Quote:Pardon me for a moment while I put on my newbie happy shoes...Who got 2 forwards for this listing? That's right! That's right! Raise your hands up. It's your birthday! Got the forward. Got the forward. That's right. Uh Uh....CanonMarble HallsA wide variety of great-sounding versions of famous PUBLIC DOMAIN CLASSICAL PIECES are sought by an established Music Library/Publisher that has worked with TAXI for years. They exclusively supply songs/tracks to numerous Cable TV shows - mostly cooking and travel shows - and need new versions of well-known Classical instrumentals to meet their clients' needs. Great performances are essential. This company typically offers exclusive deals. Your songs must be Broadcast Quality (excellent sounding home recordings are OK).I'll just make a quick comment... don't want to get in the way of a celebratory dance or anything. Nice tracks and congrats on the forward. Dave

dabresk
Impressive
Impressive

Post by dabresk » Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:25 am

Beautiful! I got a forward on this as well. Marble Halls is one of my all time favorites......Great job and keep it up!

squidlips
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by squidlips » Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:48 pm

Chris:Beautiful. Marble Halls is one of my favorites too. You did both beautifully. May I ask, what piano are you using? It's lovely and crisp.Nice job and a well-deserved forward!

clonsberry
Impressive
Impressive

Post by clonsberry » Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:43 pm

Quote:Chris:Beautiful. Marble Halls is one of my favorites too. You did both beautifully. May I ask, what piano are you using? It's lovely and crisp.Nice job and a well-deserved forward!Thanks very much! It was a 7 foot Yamaha.

mazz
Total Pro
Total Pro

Post by mazz » Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:26 pm

Finally got to hear these. Very nice. I like the piano sound and the arrangements.Congrats on the forwards!Mazz
Evocative Music For Media

imagine if John Williams and Trent Reznor met at Bernard Hermann's for lunch and Brian Eno was the head chef!
http://www.johnmazzei.com
http://www.taxi.com/johnmazzei

it's not the gear, it's the ear!

horacejesse
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by horacejesse » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:25 am

Congratulations on that nice forward, Mr. Clonsbury. I'd love to hear the pieces but my player insists they contain unexpected data and may be corrupt. Are they up anywhere else?

brindabella
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by brindabella » Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:18 pm

BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE the Canon.I got forwarded too, but only one. I still have troubles with my orchestra sound and that Broadcast quality. But got forwarded on the solo piano. Dunno if this is the right link. Hope you can hear it:http://www.taximusic.com/song.php?song_ ... 2&stream=1
"The crucial thing in life is not to repeat oneself." Antonio Stradivari.

http://www.Reverbnation.com/laurasanz

jchitty
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by jchitty » Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:59 am

Congrats to Chris and Dabresk....Lord, I miss a lot of good stuff around here.

horacejesse
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by horacejesse » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:40 pm

Well, whaddaya know? Even I got a forward on this one. Believe me, I am very thankful and happy to get it, considering that every piece I have listened to that also made it was outstanding and scary. I submitted three piece but don't know how many got through. Have not been able to make it to my post office which is in another town.