Question? I got forwarded

A cozy place to hang out and discuss all things music.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

oneeyewillie
Impressive
Impressive

Question? I got forwarded

Post by oneeyewillie » Sat May 19, 2007 2:49 am

for a new age listingS070425NAis there a critque for new age or no?Good Mornin`

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Re: Question? I got forwarded

Post by Casey H » Sat May 19, 2007 3:15 am

Quote:for a new age listingS070425NAis there a critique for new age or no?Good Mornin`Congrats Willie! Your songs are so good! Of course they get forwarded!!It's been a long time but I recall that there is an option with your membership as to whether you want critiques with forwards. You might want to drop an email to TAXI customer service or give them a call... Casey

oneeyewillie
Impressive
Impressive

Post by oneeyewillie » Sat May 19, 2007 7:13 am

All I got was this:You have submitted to the following listings: Artist submission to listing S070425NA--> Song: AwayAnd received this :Congratulations Willie, Your song(s), Away, were forwarded to ******* for listing #S070425NA! Your critique is available for viewing, so just click here tocheck it out! Sincerely,Your friends at TAXIAnd it just says forward on the host site....All weel...I'll just email Clint on Mon tae see what I've done wrong...Thanks all...Have a good weekend...

oneeyewillie
Impressive
Impressive

Post by oneeyewillie » Sat May 19, 2007 11:32 am

SongwriterHow many songs can ye unload tae Taxi Hosting?Mine sez I cannae up load more than three...I am tryin tae findthe taxi hosting facts and I must be glakid because I canae...bugger it...this is too hard fer a sat nicht...

oneeyewillie
Impressive
Impressive

Post by oneeyewillie » Sat May 19, 2007 11:37 am

Aut oh...I screwed up...I found this...To get your free TAXI music hosting page, you'll need to register and upload your music between April 12, 2007 and April 22, 2007. To keep everything flowing smoothly, AND to make sure you get your music-hosting page for free, all you need to do is MAKE SURE you upload your music (up to 50 songs), photos and bio between these dates. I uploaded songs b/w those dates...but I did not realize I had up upload 50!Perhaps that is why I dunnae get critques...Guess I'm screwed...Gotta read the fine print...Clint auld boy, I'll be acallin` ye on Mon.

horacejesse
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by horacejesse » Sat May 19, 2007 11:58 am

Willie,I cannot find that thread anymore where people were posting their submissions for the French Laundry listing.Anyway, I feel you have a great chance on that one. Your submission actually activated my sense of smell, which is rare indeed, but a great thing for this listing. Your piece is bursting with freshness, and I hope you can score.

jeffe
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by jeffe » Sat May 19, 2007 1:26 pm

Quote:Aut oh...I screwed up...I found this...To get your free TAXI music hosting page, you'll need to register and upload your music between April 12, 2007 and April 22, 2007. To keep everything flowing smoothly, AND to make sure you get your music-hosting page for free, all you need to do is MAKE SURE you upload your music (up to 50 songs), photos and bio between these dates. I uploaded songs b/w those dates...but I did not realize I had up upload 50!Perhaps that is why I dunnae get critques...Guess I'm screwed...Gotta read the fine print...Clint auld boy, I'll be acallin` ye on Mon. You'll have to ask Taxi about that one. As far as I know, they meant that you should upload something between these dates. Though you should be able to add and remove songs and photo's after those dates. Up to a maximum of 50 songs.
It's been said that I have Murderous eyes.