question to "new" listings

Feedback on Taxi's current listings.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

gitarrero
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

question to "new" listings

Post by gitarrero » Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:15 pm

Hi folks,I sent the question below to taxi weeks ago, but never get an answer (surprisingly), so I'm asking here:Has *every* new listing in the Listing-Email the line "NEW LISTING" in front of it..? ...or are there some listings which are new but not marked as new..?I'm asking because the as "NEW LISTING"-marked ones makes the research much easier as the reader doesn't have to go through all the listings.thanks!Martin does anybody here know how this exactly works?
production, composition & stringed instruments

andreh
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: question to "new" listings

Post by andreh » Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:35 pm

Martin-I don't know the answer to your question, but I, too , have had better luck getting responses from Taxi by either posting a question directed at them on this forum, or by simply calling them...they seem to be less responsive to direct emails.Andre
The greatest risk in life is risking nothing.

gitarrero
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by gitarrero » Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:45 pm

Quote:Martin-I don't know the answer to your question, but I, too , have had better luck getting responses from Taxi by either posting a question directed at them on this forum, or by simply calling them...they seem to be less responsive to direct emails.Andre..well I thought it was a little bit strange - it was the first email for which I never get a response of taxi. Let's see what my post brings;)André, did you get my email?cheers,Martin

andreh
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by andreh » Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:00 pm

Quote:André, did you get my email?cheers,MartinMartin-I did get your email, but I'm more responsive to forum postings and direct phone contact. Just kidding...I'll be replying soon.AndrePS - In Taxi's defense, the past few weeks have probably been among the busiest of the year for them with Rally planning & decompressing, so we'll cut them some slack.
The greatest risk in life is risking nothing.

matto
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by matto » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:08 pm

Quote:Has *every* new listing in the Listing-Email the line "NEW LISTING" in front of it..? ...or are there some listings which are new but not marked as new..?I'm asking because the as "NEW LISTING"-marked ones makes the research much easier as the reader doesn't have to go through all the listings.The answer is yes....barring human error on the part of the person compiling the listing, which is due to happen from time to time. In other words if you wanna be 100% sure you NEVER miss anything, read everything.

gitarrero
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by gitarrero » Mon Nov 27, 2006 4:33 am

Quote:I did get your email, but I'm more responsive to forum postings and direct phone contact. ..that was good.. Quote:PS - In Taxi's defense, the past few weeks have probably been among the busiest of the year for them with Rally planning & decompressing, so we'll cut them some slack. Yes that's true, I didn't really noticed that since I wasn't at the rally.@matto: thanks - well I think since nothing is 100% shure in this life I just watch out for the "NEW"-heading - saves up some time that can be better spent in the studio;)