Re: A/C - I'll Be The One

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Post by Casey H » Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:56 pm

Quote:There's a listing looking for A/C songs. I steered more towards the Carole King and James Taylor side of the listing with this one. It needs some lyric improvements and a new bridge. This song has S070614SS in mind.I'll Be The OneTo your ears does this come close to the listing?HiCan you post the listing? A/C runs a wide range... Casey

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Post by Casey H » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:56 am

Quote:Here you go - this is from http://www.taxi.com/industry.phpA wide range of SINGER/SONGWRITER SONGS are sought by a West Coast-based Management Co. (they rep. a current platinum-selling Rock group) that is starting a new Publishing division. They're open to styles from Carole King/James Taylor to KT Tunstall/Ray LaMontagne. They plan to pitch songs to film & TV projects and will offer both exclusive and non-exclusive deals. No instrumentals. Great vocal and instrumental performances are essential. Broadcast quality needed (excellent-sounding home recordings are OK). ...Hi SongwriterI am listening on laptop speakers this morning but my guess is a song like this would fit this listing very well. Sounds great to me with the caveat that I need to find my headphones... The key will be: "Great vocal and instrumental performances are essential"... The feedback here that would be most helpful is if anything is off on the vocals. I don't hear anything wrong at all but there are better trained ears who would let you know if there are any off pitch spots. Sounds great from here!! Good luck!! Casey

jeffe
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by jeffe » Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:27 am

Good song. I like it.
It's been said that I have Murderous eyes.