Re: Does anyone have contact information?

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

matto
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by matto » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:13 am

Hi,Taxi does no longer provide contact information because of bad experiences with crazy members who would hound said companies (or worse) about the forwards. For the same reason we are asked not to share contact information on these boards.You can try your luck with google, but many of these companies deliberatly keep a low profile so as not to be swamped with unsolicited submissions.If the companies your music was sent to are interested in it, they WILL contact you (although it may take a looong time til they get around to listening to it). If you don't hear from them, then they were not interested and contacting them wouldn't change that.Good luck to you, given the number of companies you got forwarded to you must be doing something right! matto

musicbydavid

Post by musicbydavid » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:53 am

Hi!Like dates... they'll call you if you've got what they're looking for. I've had 4 or 5 things land in a couple of years time. In each case, I was called within a couple of days. And as far as people calling me after a year or two... sorry... ain't happened yet. Write something new and keep moving. That's my approach. If you're in it for the long haul, you'll adpot it as well. Best of luck to you.David Harper

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Post by Casey H » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:55 pm

Wickid Pissa Films has a myspace page:http://www.myspace.com/wickidpissabostonA few years back, I had songs considered for their film "Germ of a New Insanity".Regards, Casey

alvarez12406

Post by alvarez12406 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:34 am

I appreciate all the information. Didn't realize that sharing info was a no no. Oh well learn as we go right?

spariam
Impressive
Impressive

Post by spariam » Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:48 am

Quote:I appreciate all the information. Didn't realize that sharing info was a no no. Oh well learn as we go right?See sticky thread at top of this forum section (FROM TAXI PRESIDENT REGARDING SHARING COMPANY INFO)...